Emmys

" Awelinn is growing Danny is still working and the kids are growing jess walks up next morning and leaves Hope at preschool when she opens back home she starts feed Awelinn while Dylan and Emmy is playing in the yard the Emmys is around the corner jess have got her dress and the shoes she gonna wear Anjelica is gonna babysit the kids Hop runs after Emmy and Dylan as they play that jack is a big monster Jessica giggles and looks at them "

" your sisters and brother are cray cray " she giggles "

" Awelinn gives jess a sweet little smile "

" yeah you agree with mama don't you "

* two days later *

" today was the Emmys jess makeup artist come home to her she started with jess makeup and her friend fixed jess hair after a long while her hair was done her makeup and the dress and shoes was on jess smiled and looked at herself in the mirror " perfect" she smiles "

" you look stunning jess "

" thanks dear " she smiles "

" jess walks downstairs and smiles to the kids "

" mama beauty " Hope smiles "

" awe honey "

" Awelinn smiles seeing her mother Jessica giggles and kisses her cheek Anjelica takes a picture and sends to Danny jess left and the kids was stuck in front of the tv to wait and see their mother when jess arrived and stepped out from the car all the cameras was on her jess walks the red carpet with Susan before they got inside the building "

" you look beautiful Jess"

" thanks Susan so does you " she smiles "

" awe thanks " Susan smiles "

" they sat down at their seats and all sat looking at Stephan Colbert talk jess clapped her hand to all the people winning finally her name Susan's name and the others name came up "

" and the winner of outstandig lead actress in a limited series or movie is .... Nichole Kidman "

" Jessica claps her hands little sad that she didn't won but ignored it jess stays at the after party and talkes to Sarah and other friends when jess arrives home she walked to the kids room and kissed them she talked to Anjelica before she left jess took off her makeup and dress and laid down in the bed and saw a text from Danny "

" sorry you didn't win baby "

" it's ok I have the best prize here my children and husband "

" always baby I couldn't ask for anything better either "

" when are you coming home ?"

" I am home "

" huh "

" Jessica heard the door closes downstairs jess put on her robe and walks down the stairs and sees Danny she runs down the last few steps and hugs him tight "

" you home "

" I am " Danny smiles and kisses her cheek a few times "

" I know Hope Emmy Dylan is gonna be beyond happy to see you "

" yeah and my princess "

" heh Awelinn "

" exactly daddy's girl " Danny smiles "

" Jessica giggles and walks upstairs with Danny next morning jess woke up of Hope screaming daddy before she felt how someone jumped up on the bed she turned around and smiled "