Back from death

" Sam " Jessica says with a pale face before falling to the floor "

~~

" Jessica woke up laying in the couch she rubs her eyes and looks around "

" feeling better " Sam chuckles "

" Sam wait Am I dead " Jessica says confused "

" nope your alive "

" but you.."

" are alive too yeah I know "

" but.."

" I died yeah I didn't really die I had to pretend I was dead because I was in big trouble "

" I can't believe it " Jessica says crying happy as she hugs Sam tightly "

" Sam smiles and hugs Jessica back and caresses her cheek "

" but what problems are you talking about "

" Well i started to drink again and that lead me into gaming I lost a big amount of money but I couldn't pay it "

" how much "

" 3 million dollars "

" oh Sam " Jessica sighs "

" so I had to fake my death for a couple of years"

" that explains why we never got to see your body "

" yeah but I'm alive I talked to Hannah and Samuel and they know everything "

" oh Sam " Jessica cries hugging him"

" but I payed everything back now so I can finally live again "

" I eh I have something to tell you "

" that you have a shit tons of babies yeah I knows " Sam laughs "

" well that too " Jessica chuckles " remember when we had sex before you left "

" oh yeah I remember "

" I got pregnant after that " Jessica sighs "

" wait you mean we "

" yeah you have a second daughter "

" wait that most be eh "

" Hope "

" she's mine ?" Sam says confused "

" yeah I told Danny today about it because I finally got it clear and now my husband Jay is flying to LA because Danny told him and he don't think that his and mine son Jager is his or the baby I'm pregnant with "

" wait you pregnant again " Sam says "

" heh yeah " Jessica chuckles "

" congratulations but sorry about the other thing "

" thanks " Jessica sighs sad "

Sam caresses her cheek and smiles " so you here now alone ?"

" no Jager is here " Jessica chuckles " but he's sleeping he's only 11 months "

" aw and how far are you in the pregnancy "

" oh 7 weeks so far " Jessica smiles "

" oh wow " Sam smiles "

" yeah it goes fast " Jessica chuckles "

" but eh does Hope know that Danny isn't her real dad "

" no I will tell her another day first clear out everything between me Jay and Danny "

" ok " Sam smiles

" Jessica and sam talked for hours they ordered pizza and continued the conversation around 2AM Jessica got to bed Sam was sleeping in the couch downstairs "

* 3 days later *

" Jessica and Jay hasn't spoken on tree days she was too busy with Sam the kids was still with Danny and today she and Sam was going to go over visiting Danny just so Sam could meet his daughter "

" Jessica s.....sam " Danny says very confused as he rubs his eyes "

" hello Danny " sam smiles "

" I thought maybe sam could meet his daughter "

" oh eh yeah " Danny moves from the door "

" sam walks inside and looks around a little Danny moves closer to Jessica while looking at sam " I'm I dead or ..."

"I asked the same but no your alive come I explained "

"While Jessica explained to Danny about the whole story sam watched Hope playing with a smile later Jessica walked over to sam and smiles as he and Hope was painting in her colour book "

"Sam it's time to go home " Jessica smiles "

" oh alright bye hope by kids " sam smiles "

" bye bye " Hope waves "

" she smiles to the kids and sam  after coming home Jessica takes Sam's hand and hugs him tight "I'm so happy you alive "

" me too "sam chuckles "

"Jessica caresses his cheek and kisses him passionately moaning against his lips sam did first think of moving apart but fast changed his mind hugging her tight kissing her back later that night Jessica changed the sheets in the bed jager was down for the night Jessica walks downstairs seeing sam on the couch she chuckles and looks at him from the stairs " come sam don't sleep down here alone "

" oh it's fine Jess"

" no it's not come " Jessica smiles "

" sam chuckles and stands up only wearing boxers and a shirt Jessica laid down in her bed sam lays next to her cuddling up to her hugging her "

" this feels like old times when we was young and fools in love"

" it does " sam smiles kissing her cheek with a smile "

~~~~~~

Thanks JessicaLangeLove for the help with the idea of brining Sam back 🤣❤️