Mama

" it's time for Jess and Danny to go to Florida Jessica packs her bag before she packs a bag for Hope with everything she needs Sarah have told Jess that she can take care of Hope when both Jess and Danny are busy they took a flight next morning to Jupiter Florida when they arrived took they a cab to the rented house Jessica put hope to bed before she and Danny took a little nap next day took they a cab to where they was gonna film Jessica walks over to Ryan and Kathy who was talking "

" hey Ryan and Kathy " Jessica smiles "

" hey Jessica awe and this most be Hope " Ryan smiles

" awe she's adorable "

" I know you wanna say hey " Jessica baby talks to Hope "

" Hope smiles and lays her head in Jessica's shoulder "

" oh well i can't blame you I mean you haven't even said your first word yet " Jessica laughs "

" I can already see a little actress in her "

" hehe really " Jessica laughs "

" can I join the conversation " Danny smiles "

" yeah well Ryan just told how he can see a little actress in Hope "

" oh well yeah I can see that too now when you mention it " Danny smiles "

" Ryan have you seen Sarah "

" eh she's getting her makeup done you should get fixed too "

" yeah you right well we see you soon daddy "

" bye bye " Danny smiles and kisses them both "

" Jessica jumps when she sees Sarah and laughs "

" Jesus you have two heads "

" don't you think I know that " Sarah laughs "

" can I meet my little girl now "

" of course you can I think she have miss you "

" I know that  she has miss me "

" Jessica gives Hope to Sarah and she's starts screaming and cry when she sees Sarah and her two heads Sarah gives Hope back to Jess and sighs  "

" ok I guess I scared her "

" awe poor little girl did Sarah scare you" Jessica laughs and rocks her back and forth to calm her down "

" I think you should go and get fixed but keep her with you " Sarah laughs "

" yeah I think that would be a good idea" Jessica smiles "

" Jessica filmed all her parts for the day before she Danny and Hope went back to the house Jessica took a shower while Danny was finding Hope she has starts drink from a bottle now which Jessica likes when Danny comes back to the room after putting Hope to bed can he see Jess sleeping peacefully on the bed he smiles and lays don next to her and falls asleep next morning didn't Jess feel so good but she ignored it she went to work and Danny took Hope to a park and spender the day with her"

" you wanna call mommy and see what she's doing " Danny smiles "

" Danny calls Jessica but she doesn't answer he sends her a text and looks smiling at Hope "

" I guess mommy is working then let's go home and make her a surprise dinner I think she would love that " Danny smiles "

" Danny puts Hope on the bed and walks over to change her clothes to new clean clothes"

" there you go now you clean again " Danny laughs "

" Hope lifts up her feets and holds them with her hands and smiles "

" awe let's take a picture and send to mommy "

" you truly are daddy's princess "  Danny smiles "

" you truly are daddy's princess " Danny smiles "

" Danny makes Jess favorite dinner and Hope sits in her high chair playing with a spoon in her hand trying to fight Danny Jessica arrives to the house and walks inside and sees Hope in her high chair swinging with her spoon Jessica laughs and Hope starts kicks her legs happily when she sees her mother Jessica lifts her up and kisses her chubby cheek "

" hey pretty face you had a nice day with daddy "

" yes she had to change her clothes because she got a little dirty when we was at the park and then she got a little mad when I put her in her high chair so she's been trying for five minutes to hit me with a spoon " Danny laughs "

" yeah I saw the picture hehe my little baby oh no Hope we don't hit someone that's bad "

" Hope looks confused at Jess and Danny before she smiles a little "

" you cute little monster " Jessica smiles "

" how was work today babydoll "

" good I did dress up as a mistress today and it wasn't so comfortable " Jessica laughs "

" WHAT and you didn't even call me to tell me about it "

" no why would you care about that " Jessica laughs "

" eh you my wife dress as a mistress of course I wouldn't want to miss that moment "

" well I'm sorry then babe " Jessica laughs "

" mama "

" both Jessica and Danny stops and looks at down at Hope smiling "

" what did you say baby girl " Jessica smiles happy"

" mama " Hope smiles and lays her head on Jessica's chest "

" awe you said your first word " Jessica says in a sweet voice and smiles happily "

" awe can you say dada too " Danny smiles "

" mama "

" ok it was worth a try " Danny sighs "

" awe poor daddy " Jessica smiles "

" let's eat now insted "

" babe don't be mad " Jessica laughs "

" I'm not mad "

" I love you " Jessica smiles "

" yea yeah "

" awe look what you did " Jessica jokes and kisses Hope "

" Hope laughs and blows some bubbles with her mouth "

" oh we should put you in jail " Jessica laughs "

" I agree with that " Danny winks "

***

Should I put Hope in jail 😂 jk hope you did enjoy this part:)!