Family together

" Sam was in the town and so was Shura and Samuel so Hannah planed that they all was gonna have a family night toghter there they was gonna eat a wonderful dinner and watch movies and just hang out they all was gonna stay at Jess house because it's bigger then Hannah's house so they all could have somewhere to sleep Hannah came little earlier to help Jess with the dinner and Shura came as well Danny cleaned the house while Hope had a little nap "

" ok the dinner is in the oven the house is cleaned now I'm gonna go and change my clothes and Hannah can you please sit down now "

" oh come on mom I'm only 21 weeks pregnant it's fine I think I can help you a little more "

" fine sit down in the couch that will help me enough "

" Hannah sighs and goes to the living room "

" you want me to go and check on Hope

" no it's fine I can do that you can fix in the guest room your dad can sleep in the basement and you gonna share room with my babies and Samuel can take the little guest room " Jessica laughs "

" sure I fix that "

" thanks honey for helping me "

" it's ok I mean you pregnant again so I don't have an excuse for not helping "

" awe "

" Jessica walks upstairs to Hope's bedroom and sees Danny talking to Hope she smiles and walks quite to them "

" oh my man and my little baby girl "

" mama " Hope smiles "

" hey baby princess did you have a nice nap " Jessica smiles "

" jajaja " Hope screams and smiles" 

" awe that's great little girl"

" you wanna kill her with kisses " Danny smiles "

" yeah of course "

" Danny lays down Hope on the carpet before both Jessica and Danny kisses and tickles Hope she laughs and kicks her little feets "

" awe I love hearing you laugh " Jessica smiles "

" Danny takes Hope's  feets and pretends that he's eating them "

" aaaa" she laughs"

" Jessica laughs and looks at Danny and Hope "

" gosh I couldn't ask for a better husband and daddy to my little baby "

" and I couldn't ask for a better wife and mommy to my little baby " Danny smiles and kisses Jess "

" no kiss "

" oh can't daddy kiss me " Jessica laughs "

" no "

" well can I have a kiss from you?"

" jaaa " Hope smiles "

" Jessica puts Hope in her lap and gives her a little kiss "

" thanks princess " she smiles "

" can dada have a kiss too "

" no " she laughs "

" oh you made dad's sad now "

" no kiss dada kiss " Hope smiles and reaches for Danny "

" Danny takes Hope and she gives Danny a little kiss with her small lips "