Depression

" the car ride home was silence Jessica was busy thinking about this she really didn't have plans for another child sure it made Danny happy but it would be so much work with 5 kids for her and Danny"

" Danny don't you think another kid is gonna be too much work " Jessica sighs "

" no we are team Langston we fix this "

" you just so happy you got me pregnant " Jessica chuckles "

" yeah and because now I know that my dick works "

" what ?"

" eh nothing but no besides this time you didn't joke with a pregnancy test so haha karma " Danny laughs "

" ass "  Jessica mumbles "

" love you too babe " Danny smiles "

" Jessica chuckles and looks at Danny before she looks down at her stomach with a smile "

" days passed Jessica has just fallen more in love when the though of having a new baby Jessica and Danny haven't told the kids yet they wanted to wait for a while longer..Jessica and Danny was sleeping Jessica woke up in middle of the night to go at the toilet she sat up in the bed and saw the red on the sheets she stood up and saw that she's been bleeding Jessica woke Danny up and they rushed to the hospital Jessica laid down on the bed as a nurse started to slowly look aground for the baby and a heart beat minutes passed and the nurse couldn't find a heartbeat Jessica and Danny knew what it meant tears rolled down Danny sat next to Jess and hugged her tight as tears rolled down his cheek just as the nurse left Jessica broke down in tears squeezing Danny's arm.. Jessica and Danny arrived back home Jessica didn't say anything she just walked upstairs and laid in the bed...