Jager = trouble

" Jessica and Danny laid in bed having little talk about the kids and future plans "

" I like your house better " Danny smiles "

" yeah I guess we could live there instead "

" April can take Jay's daughter room "

" Yeah she could I mean I have 5 bedrooms in total well six with the guest room so guess we need to love that so Hope keeps her room Emmylou and Awelinn can keep share room eh Dylan and Lucas has their room they share Jager gets his own so the baby perfectly gets a own room while we keep the room "

" but the room downstairs is the guest room right "

" yeah but maybe we could give it to Hope "

" yeah that's better " Danny laughs " she probably wants a little bigger room "

" i bet " Jessica chuckles "

* 3 hours later *

" Danny made dinner Jessica did some laundry and walks upstairs with the basket of clothes to Hope and stops as she could hear her talking to someone or something "

" so it all started with my mum  Jessica who married a man named Paco Grande after that she got together with Mikhail that's my big Shura father and then she meet my dad Sam and had my other sister Hannah  and brother Samuel and 26 years later she left my dad and got married with my also dad Danny and she had me but Sam is my real father but he found out about it 2 months ago anyhow my mom and extra dad Danny had my 2 sisters Emmylou and Awelinn and my 2 brothers Lucas Dylan and then my dad and mom got a divorce and she married my ex step dad Jay and they had my brother jager and my mom is now pregnant with her 10th baby and she's also divorced Jay and is now back with my dad Danny so this is my family I have 9 Fu fucking siblings bye!"

" Hope who are you talking too "

" Tik Tok mom "

" wait how do you know about Paco "

" G.o.o.g.l.e " Hope smiles "

" don't upload that the whole world don't need to know about my life Hope "

" it's about me "

" not really but fine " Jessica sighs and leaves the basket with Hope's clothes "

" She goes downstairs and sits on the couch Jager sees Jessica and reaches his arms to her she chuckles and lifts him up she turns on the TV Jessica smiles at jager that was kissing the belly and babbling to it she looks at the tv caressing Jager's back before she suddenly sits up fast " ouch "

" what's wrong " Danny says going out to the living room "

" Jager bite the belly "

" aw jager that's not nice "

" ouch hey Mr we don't bite " Jessica says moving jager putting him on the floor " if you gonna bite mama you can stay on the floor "

" jager makes an upset face and starts crying Jessica sighs and goes out of the living room"

" Danny leaves Jager in the living room to continue with the dinner jager looks at everyone leaving him still crying as he crawls after jess she sighs and lifts him up kissing his cheek "

* one week later *

" Danny was with Dylan on his football game Hope emmy and Awelinn was with Shura playing with her cousins as Lucas and Jager was down for a nap after Danny and Dylan came back Jessica left "

* 30 minutes later *

" Jessica came back home and walks upstairs "

" Danny come " Jessica yells "

" Danny makes his way upstairs and before he could open the bedroom door Jessica blocks it "

" close your eyes"

" oh alright " Danny smirks closing his eyes "

" Jessica opens the door and puts a sleeping mask to cover Danny's eyes she walks him outside and moves away "

" ok big boy  remove the mask "

" Danny takes ut off and smirks big " oh my god do me "

" Jessica chuckles " surprise "

" can i do you in the car "

" no let's not destroy our new car "

" our " Danny smiles "

" yup"

" god i love you "  Danny smiles kissing her passionately "

" who thoutgh almost a 60 year old could do this " Jessica smirks "

Danny chuckles " me"

" well now i wanna take it of " Jessica chuckles going back inside "

" can't we wait a little let's play in the bed "

" not now Danny tonight " she chuckles "