Mommys helper

" Jessica was cleaning the house Hope ran after her mother putting down her toys after jess "

" do you have to throw things after me I'm cleaning Hope "

" but I don't wanna get lost "

" get lost in the house how can you get lost in the house " Jessica says confused "

" monster take me and so I find home "

" is a monster gonna take you "

" ya "

" then tell that monster that he can come now if he wants and he can keep you as long as you want "

" mama no funny "

" oh honey I didn't even joke "

" mama rude "

" no mama is being honest " Jessica smiles "

****

" Danny has gotten a call about a new job they aren't gonna start film yet Danny is gonna have to  travel Darby Montana Jessica had plane that she's gonna take all the kids to the cabin it could be fun for the kids when the month passes Danny had to leave he kissed the kids and jess bye before he leaves Jessica had packed the kids bags and left to go back to New Orleans as the trip would be longer from LA they stayed in New Orleans a day before Jessica packed snacks for them all and put the kids in the car Jessica knew she was gonna have to stop much now when they have jack with the and to feed the kids the trip to the cabin was long when they arrives the kids was sleeping Jessica let them be in the car while she unpacked it she and Danny has fixes the cabin with rooms to the kids except Awelinn Jessica goes out to the car and sees that Hope has woken up and looks a little confuced around Jessica smiles and looks at her "

" hey baby girl did you have a nice nap ?"

" Hope looks little sleepy at jess and nods "

" ok come it's time to start with the dinner " Jessica smiles "

" Hope gets out from the car and walks into the cabin Jessica starts with the dinner Emmylou and Dylan starts slowly wake up Jessica goes to them and locks the car Jessica turns on a movie on the tv and goes to continue with the dinner "

" Hope do you wanna put the plates on the table " Jessica smiles "

" mmh oki " she smiles "

" thanks sweetie "

" they starts eats after dinner Hope helps jess with the dishes Jessica giggles and takes a picture of Hope and sends to Danny "

" jess bath the kids and puts them to bed Awelinn woke up and jess starts feed her when Awelinn falls asleep in jess arms she lays her down on the bed and goes to her computer and calls Danny on face time "