Constance

" Jessica and Danny was talking about American Horror Story tho Ryan had called Jessica and wanted her back to play Constance but also that Hope is gonna get a part Jessica didn't mind getting back to ahs but she is don't really know if she want Hope to be in the season after a few days Jessica decided to call Ryan "

" hey girl "

" heh hey Ryan I have talked to Danny and ...."

" please say you let her be in the season it would be amazing jess really amazing "

" yeah I know that's why Danny and I say yes "

" what really oh jess that's great " Ryan says happy "

" yeah she only has mostly two four scenes and it's ok for me " Jessica says smiling "

" of course I send her and your script now "

" great thanks " Jessica laugh "

" bye jess "

" bye darling " Jessica chuckles and hangs up "

" is Ryan happy now " Danny laughs "

" yeah he really want Hope to play Rose "

" heh our little mini actress "  Danny smiles and lays his arm around Jess "

" yeah well I haven't been smoking for a while and in the script it looks like Constance is gonna be smoking pretty much so can you go to the store and buy me cigarettes " Jessica winks "

" fine " Danny smiles "

" thanks and you can buy milk butter potatoes and toilet paper while you at the store " Jessica smiles walking away to the kitchen "

" while Danny was away Jessica told Hope about the roll Hope got happy and exited that she was gonna be in a movie when Danny came back home Jessica unpacked the bag and Hope ran to her father " daddy daddy "

" yes my princess "

" I'm gonna work with mommy "

"Oh so fun " Danny smiles "

" ya and I wear makeup "

" you gonna wear makeup wow cool " Danny laughs and kisses her cheek "

" I'm actress " Hop sings jumping upstairs to her room "

" Danny laughs and walks to Awelinn that's is crawling around "

" hey little girl where are you trying to go " he laughs "

" Awelinn looks at Danny and giggles taking his nose "

" are you taking my nose you little crazy kid " Danny laughs and kisses her cheek "

" ah did daddy steal you " Jessica baby talks "

" Awelinn looks at her parents and giggles with a cute smile "

" ah you are such a sweetheart " Danny smiles "

" she really are but this sweetheart is gonna sleep now so night night daddy "

" oh night nigh baby " Danny smiles "

" you can bath the kids if you want "

" oh sounds too much work " Danny winks "

" good that is perfect for you right " Jessica laughs and walks upstairs "

" Danny chuckles and walks after jess Danny fixes a bath before he takes the kids and baths them Dylan is playing with his little boat in the water while Danny is shampooing his hair Hope keeps talking about how she's gonna be a little actress with her mother "