Family dinner

" Danny had invited Jessica and the kids to have Taco Friday Jay and Amilia was currently in LA so it's the whole reason to why he invited her because Jessica won't have Jay glued to her ass Danny made tacos since it's the kids favourite meal  Jessica dressed up in a wine red blouse with tencel pants  she did a light makeup before she dressed the kids around 6pm she and the kids walked over to Danny house the kids ran inside Jessica took off her flats and walks to the kitchen seeing Danny cut vegetables she smiles and goes to check on the kids seeing them play in the living room "

" it's a beautiful house "

" thank you " Danny smiles"

" so where is Olga ?" Jessica says "

" oh she's home in her house " Danny says "

" are you two dating again ?"

" jealous " Danny smirks "

" you wish but no we aren't we just close friends " Danny smiles "

" hmm if you say so Mr "

" Lucas wakes up from his nap crying Jessica walks over and lifts him up from the stroller she smiles kissing his cheek " what's wrong buddy huh mama is here "

" Danny smiles walking over to them and smiles " hey there handsome man "

" Lucas gave his father a little smile sucking his hand "

" damn can't believe you are 6 months old "

" yeah he's growing fast " Jessica smiles " and you getting heavy " Jessica laughs "

" Strong daddy can take him " Danny smiles "

" Jessica gives Lucas to Danny he smiles and kisses Lucas chubby cheeks " incredible how cute a little baby can be "

" heh yeah " Jessica chuckles "

" Lucas bites on his hand looking at his parents Jessica chuckles and walks to check on the kids Danny puts everything on the table the kids takes a seat Jessica and Danny helps them before they starts eating during dinner they talked about everything after dinner Danny put out the dessert on the table chocolate cake Jessica's favourite dessert and her weakness during pregnancy Danny cut a piece of cake for the kids before he gave Jessica a bigger piece she smiles to him as she eats and moans " oh my "

" yummy huh " Danny smiles "

" definitely " Jessica smiles "

" Hope looks smiling at her parents eating her piece of cake after the desert the kids was laying on the couch tired after all the food Jessica helped Danny with the dishes they didn't speak just did the dishes in Quito Danny moves up behind Jessica kissing her neck softly Jessica's hormones takes over she turns around kissing Danny passionately she moans against his lips she felt Danny's hand caressing her leg before he lifts her up on the kitchen counter Jessica wraps her arms around his waist taking off his shirt Danny with a big smirk moves his hand under Jessica's blouse grabbing her boobs which give an even more tingling feeling between her legs "

~~~~

" mama mama mama " Hope yells "

" Jessica sits up in tbe couch rubbing her eyes " huh yeah ?"

" we be late to eat TACOS " Hope smiles "

" Jessica looks around rubbing her eyes after a few minutes they walks over to Danny's eating she didn't speak to him she kept thinking about her dream they ate tacos and dessert before going back home all the kids ended up sleeping with Jessica in her bed watching paw patrol "

* two weeks later *

" Jay was back from LA with Amelia they had a movie night and cuddles... it was getting time to start with the nursery Jessica and jay knew how they wanted it everything had arrived for the room Jay began to put up everything as Jessica decorated the walls put up curtains and fixed in the drawer putting in Jager's clothes the rug on the floor few hours later Jessica looked around exausted as Jay stood up smiling "

" it's perfect "

" Jessica smiling looking around " little Jager this is your room " Jessica giggles "

" he's a lucky little man " jay laughs "

" just like all my kids " Jessica winks "

" and me " Jay smirks "

" oh of course Mr" Jessica smirks hugging him around his neck as she kisses him "

" Jay smirks big squeezing her buss as they kisses passionately Jessica moans and pulls away " I'm hungry "

" but i thought...."

" first food then sex " Jessica smiles walking downstairs "

" food and then sex ok " jay sighs going after her"

****