Family time

* 1 months later *

*Thanksgiving*

" Hannah Samuel Adah and Ilse and Jessica's sisters and brother are coming to celebrate Thanksgiving with them Sam is coming too and of course Hannah Liam and billie too Danny invited Anjelica and Tony and also his nephew Jack now when they gonna be 18 people Jessica and Hannah agreed with that her sisters and brother are gonna stay at Hanna's house and also Samuel and Sam while Shura Adah Ilse Anjelica Tony and Jack are gonna stay at Jessica's she Danny and the kids have traveled back to New Orleans "

" Jessica walked downstairs early next morning to start with the other things for the dinner that she hasn't done yet everybody is coming in 13 hours so she has 13 hours on her to fix the rest fix the table dress up and help Hope and Emmy to dress up Danny is helping Jessica as much as he can but now when she's 3 months pregnant she gets a little moody when Danny is in the wait hours passes and Jessica is finally done with everything except from dressing up she walks upstairs and helps Hope before she goes and puts on her clothes when the door rings "

" who the actually fuck is 20 minutes early " Jessica yells angry "

" babe calm down " Danny chuckles "

" Jessica sighs as Danny walks over and opens the door "

" hey Anj come in " Danny smiles "

" thanks " she smiles "

" oh right Tony couldn't come " Anjelica sighs "

" oh well it's ok " Danny smiles and sighs "

" he's been so out from the family lately ugh "

" yeah he has " Danny sighs "

" Jessica walks downstairs with a smile "

" Anj hey "

" ah jess look at you " she smiles "

" I know I'm so big " Jessica smiles"

" babe let's go and take the photos next to the water Before everybody arrive " Danny smiles "

" yeah right Anj come " Jessica chuckles and walks out to the garden "

" Danny takes his phone and takes a few pictures on jess "