Little girl

" Danny and Jessica drives to preschool to pick up Hope Jessica helps Hope with her jacket Hope gives her friends Mia a hug before Jessica and Danny helps Hope to get into the car Hope runs into the house when they comes home and goes to her room and starts play with her toys Jessica lays down Awelinn in her baby swing and goes to the kitchen to start with the dinner Emmylou and Dylan plays in their room and Danny is out on a walk with Jack "

" mama "

" yes baby " Jessica smiles "

" play " Hope smiles "

" oh not now honey I'm busy with making the dinner " Jessica smiles "

" oh oki " Hope sighs sadly "

" sorry baby but we can play later " Jessica smiles "

" oki " Hope smiles exited

" Jessica giggles and goes to put plates on the table Awelinn starts cry when Jessica walks to the table "

" Awelinn mama is still here " Jessica yells and walks over to her and smiles as Awelinn giggles seeing jess "

" awe now you happy again " Jessica giggles and lifts up Awelinn from the baby swing and kisses her cheek "

" when Danny comes home they all eats after the dinner Danny cleans away from the table while Jessica plays with Hope "

" mama we have mama Hope day " Hope smiles "

" you wanna have a Hope and mommy day "

" mmh " Hope smiles "

" well sure why not tomorrow " Jessica smiles "

" tomorrow " Hope smiles happy with exitement glowing in her eyes "

" yeah tomorrow " Jessica giggles "

" YA YA YA " Hope yells happy "

" Jessica smiles before she walks downstairs and sees Danny eat pie she walks to him and sits down "

"Danny babe why don't you and I start take walks everyday "

" nah I'm good "

" no you not you are getting fat babe and I do love you no matter what but please "

" fine if that's what you want "  Danny mumble

* five days later *

"Jessica wakes up in the middle of the night and sees Danny's gone she walks downstairs and sees Danny spraying wiped cream into his month "

" for fuck sake Danny"

" what I'm hungry "

" well take a fruit or sandwich not things that is gonna make you fat "

" Jess that's it ok you have to except me for who I am ok please I don't care about my body and I never said anything about your body "

" Jessica sighs and nods " you right I'm sorry "

" Danny smiles a little " good "

" Jessica smiles back and hugs Danny and moves her head when Danny sprays more cream "

" please stop it "

" you want some "

" no "

" come in it's sexy " Danny smirks "

" no Danny it's very unsexy " Jessica says and walks upstairs "

" we can play Fiona and Axeman "