Sam leave me alone

*9 weeks pregnant *

" Jessica and Danny are gonna go to New York for a week to meet Jessica's grandchildren and tell them about her pregnancy and spend some time with them the both comes to New York early in the morning so the take a taxi to Jess apartment to unpack their bags and rest a while "

" baby come " Jessica yells from the bedroom "

" what is it " Danny says smiling walking to her "

" do I look fat "

" what no you look gorgeous "

" but look at me "'Jessica says pointing at her stomach "

" Danny walks over to Jess and sits right next beside her and places a soft kiss in her stomach " you look gorgeous and sexy and hot and your stomach make you look even more gorgeous "

" Jessica smiles and places her hand on Danny's "

" thank Danny "

" you don't need to thank me I do everything just to make you special "

" I was gonna take a nap now you wanna join us ?"

" I would love to " Danny smiles and lays down right beside Jess "

" Danny "

" yes babydoll"

" can you hold me and tell about what you did feel that day you meet me in the set of ahs "

" sure I can " Danny smiles and moves closer to wrap his arms around Jess "

" ok what I did feel I felt happy and nervous and I just did fall in love with you when I saw you I mean you was and still are so beautiful and it was a long  time ago I did feel that feeling you know when it feels like you just wanna scream I love you "

" why did you feel nervous " Jessica says almost laughing "

" because I didn't wanna look weird in front of you " Danny smiles "

" oh really well that's funny but cute too "

" thanks I did try to do my best "

* some hours later *

" Jess time to go up "

" huh oh ok "

" it's 11 am I think we should go to shura now "

" oh yeah that's right eh but I don't wanna leave my bed it's so warm "

" well i guess I call shura and tells her that we not are coming and that your grandchildren have to wait any longer to find out that you are pregnant "

" you are an monster "

" I know but I also know you love me "

" mmh maybe "

" oh you being moody now "

" ugh come now and stay quiet please "

" Jessica and Danny takes a taxi to shura the both goes out from the taxi and doesn't even had time to walk to the door before both Adah and llse comes out running to Jess "

" hey girls how are you two "

" good I'm glad to see you but your stomach it's bigger "

" yeah oh have you eating to much candy "

" no I'm pregnant " Jessica smiles placing her and on her belly "

" pregnant and beautiful " Danny smiles kissing Jess cheek "