Who is that Liam....

" Jessica woke up next morning and saw Danny sleeping then she looked down at her belly and smiles she lays her hand on her belly continue to smile "

" good morning baby girl you wanna wake up for mommy huh please "

" oh hehe good morning princess did you have a good night sleep you know what I saw your big sis kiss a man you think mommy should ask Hannah is something is going on with her and that man I don't think that Liam guy only is her friend I wonder who that Liam guy is tho"

" morning babydoll " Danny yawns "

" good morning daddy wanna feel your baby princess she's up we are having a little conversation "

" oh a conversation I guess you two are talking about me  the handsome daddy and husband "

" no babe we not talking about you we are talking about that I saw Hannah kissing I guess Liam lays night in his car "

" oh really wow do you think they really are friends ?"

" no I have feeling that they are more then friend but I will ask  later when she's up I wanna know who he Liam is I mean I'm a mother she's my daughter I have right to ask right "

" of course you have but don't ask to much I mean she maybe don't wanna say to much it's maybe not so serious yet "

" I know I know Danny gosh she's my daughter don't you think I know how she works "

" oh yeah of course sorry babydoll "

" come on now we are hungry " Jessica smiles "

" ok what do you two want for breakfast "

" actually I just want some toast , juice and pancakes today "

" as the queen wants or no wait I mean supreme "

" actually the supreme baby and you my Axeman now give me breakfast "

" sure " Danny smiles and moves the blanket and sits on top of Jessica "

" Danny not breakfast like sex I mean breakfast like food your idiot "

" I know babe I'm just playing with you well if you looking for me so am I in the kitchen"

" ok so GO GO.."

* at the breakfast table *

" oh this is good "

" glad you like it babydoll " Danny smiles "

" good morning mom and Danny "

" oh honey hey good morning "

" good morning Hannah how did sleep "

" oh great and you two " Hannah says and joins Danny and Jessica at the table and starts eat "

" great here too "

" yeah me too so how was your friend Liam "

" good " Hannah smiles

" you like him " Jessica smiles "

" eh yeah just like a friend "

" that's why you did kiss him " Danny says "

" are he really just a friend honey " Jessica smiles "

" Hannah looks at both and sighs "

" ok he maybe not only is a friend "

" he is your ?..." Jessica says "

" mom "

" no I wanna know is he your boyfriend "