Please stay

" Sam come by with Billie so Hope could play with someone in her own age even if she enjoyed playing with her mother Jessica and Sam sat down at the table drinking coffee and talking while Hope and Billie was playing in the living room "

" have you heard from Danny ?"

" no " Jessica sighs sadly "

" can I do something ?"

" Sam I think you have done enough already "

" why don't you just let him go and we can start a new life together it's the best for you both "

" you have wrong Sam Iook why don't you leave and I can come by and leave Billie before dinner"

" sure I see you soon then "

" yeah bye drive safe "

" Jessica played with Hope" the rest of the day and cuddled in front of the tv with her Emmylou and Dylan Jessica made Hope's favorite dinner pasta and meatballs they ate and Jessica didn't even react on that Hope was playing with her food Hope could tell something was going on but she was too little to understand what it is Jessica puts Emmylou and Dylan in their cribs in their rooms when they have fallen asleep before she gives Hope a bath "

" mama ?"

" yes princess "

" when dada home ?"

" I don't know anyhow you ready to get up from the bath now or wanna play 5 more minutes "

" up "

" Jessica chuckles and lifts up Hope she dries her and puts on her pajamas "

" can you wait here I'm gonna go and get you're hairbrush "

" ya "

" good "

" Jessica walks out from the bathroom and goes to Hope's bedroom she takes her hairbrush and goes back to the bathroom she brushes Hope's hair before she puts her to bed and starts read her to sleep when the knocks on her bedroom door and Danny walks in "

" hey princess "

" dada " Hope smiles "

" Danny smiles and leans over and gives Hope a soft little hug Jessica smiles and looks at Danny before she looks at Hope "

" maybe daddy can read you to sleep " Jessica smiles "

" ya "

" Jessica stands up and gives the book to Danny before she walks downstairs to take care of the dishes soon Danny comes downstairs and sits down at the table "

" where have you been ?" Jessica says in low voice "

" I went to LA "

" oh did you stay at Anjelicas "

" yes I did " Danny says in low voice "

" and now you back home " Jessica says in low voice and smiles a little "

" i come back for my kids Jessica I'm gonna get a house not so far from here maybe 5-10 minutes and when I got my own place I want you to sign the divorce paper I already signed "

" please Danny don't"

" I'm gonna sleep In the guest room to I get my own place "

" Danny stands up and walks upstairs Jessica walks after him and looks at Danny packing his clothes "

" can't you just forgive me "

" would you forgive me if I slept with let's say Olga huh ?" Danny says angry "

" no but I could try " Jessica says in low voice "

" well I have but all I can see when I closes my eyes is you and Sam kissing and making love and I hate it so so much "

" Jessica looks down and whips away her tears "

" one more chance Danny please give me one more chance and if you don't wanna do it please do it for the kids " Jessica cries "

" Danny sighs and looks down before he sits down on the bed Jessica looks down and looks over at her nightstands looking at her and Danny's wedding picture "

*****