Home sweet home!!

" Jessica woke up next morning she got into the shower when she stepped out from the shower and put on her robe could she hear a knock on the door she walked to open the door "

" good morning jess " Sarah smiles "

" good morning Sarah "

" so how did you sleep and how is the baby "

" good and the baby is good"

" ok good come now and eat breakfast " sarah smiles "

" sure"

" at the table did Kathy Emma and Sarah eat while Jess  only was looking sad "

" oh jess what is it "

" I miss Danny I miss having him holding him when I'm sleeping "

" oh but you will you Danny soon " Sarah says "

" I know hehe 2 more days before I can see my Danny agin and I can kiss him hug him "

" and have sex with him"

" oh gosh Sarah shh"

" what everybody knows that you and Danny have had sex with each other I mean you pregnant so it's not so hard to guess " Sarah laughs "

" ok ok I get it so now shh for fuck sake " Jessica mumbles "

" so what are the plans for today " Emma smiles "

" we just gonna go and have a great shopping day that's all " Kathy says "

" oh that sounds great " Jessica smiles "

* two days later *

" it was time to go home Jessica packed her bag and meet the girls to eat their breakfast before the took a taxi to the airport and took their flight back home Jess and Sarah took the flight to New Orleans and Emma took her flight to New York and Kathy took the flight back to California when Jess arrived home did she walk into a clean and fresh house "

" Danny I'm home "

" oh babydoll if you knew how much I have miss you " Danny smiles and walks to Jess to hug and kiss her "

" mmh I missed you too my handsome man "

" I bet you did how was the trip in LA"

" it was amazing I found  a wedding dress and some things I would like to the bathroom"

" oh that's great and how is our little princess/prince " Danny smiles "

" absolutely perfect how has your 3 days without me being " Jessica smiles and walks upstairs with her bag "

" totally awful I missed holding you when I was sleeping and seeing the sun shining at your beautiful face when I woke up and I definitely did kiss to kiss your soft lips "

" awww aren't you just too sweet " Jessica smiles and kisses Danny "

" thank you I'm here whole week "

" funny really funny " Jessica smiles ironic "

" I know sooo funny "

" no.. so did you look at some things for the weeding and some things to the baby room"

" yes I did "

" you wanna show me ?"

" yes of course come here pretty lady "

" gosh what have you eat today " Jessica jokes "

" toast and a cup with coffee " Danny smiles "

" baby I was just eh never mind "

" ok so here is what I found " Danny smiles and shows Jessica things to the baby room and the weeding "

" oh I like it "

" you do really?" Danny says happy "

" yes or well I love it Danny "

" oh you have no idea how happy that makes me "

" well it's our weeding so your ideas is just as important as mine and the baby room too"

" thanks " Danny smiles "

*  1 month left for the weeding and 12 weeks pregnant "

" Danny was out buying some food so Jess took the time to call Sarah and ask her to come over with her dress Jess has her weeding dress at Sarah's so not Danny was gonna find it and look at it because Jess want him to see her dress for the first time when the gonna get married not before the weeding or anything like that only on the weeding day"

" Jess I'm here with the dress " Sarah yells walking into the house "

" great come on I try it in the bedroom "

" it lays is great Jess "

" yeah perfect now I'm gonna hide it in my wardrobe "

" ok so is Danny buying food you think you are gonna be able to have it here without having him looking after it"

" no it's ok he is never in my wardrobe if I don't ask him to take out something from it "

" that's great "

" Jessica hides her weeding dress in the wardrobe and smiles " now I really can't wait to wear it "

" and I can't wait to see you and Danny together when you are wearing that dress "

" same gosh now I want this month to go really fast "

" but not to fast because you are still pregnant " Sarah smiles "

" yeah and gosh can you believe it when Danny and I comes home from our honeymoon sonare we gonna find out the gender of our baby " Jessica smiles "

" oh I'm so excited to know what you two are gonna have " Sarah jumps "

" same " Jessica says and starts daydreaming "

____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy the part and what so you want it to be a girl or boy ??😘