Valentie's day

" today is valentines day Danny woke up a few hours earlier and drove to the store and bought red roses he arrived home and made pancakes and coffee before he put the food on the nightstand and kisses jess softly on the lips jess opened her eyes with a smile "

" hey babe "

" hey pretty happy valentines day " Danny smiled giving her the roses"

" aw Danny they are beautiful " Jessica smiled before she kissed him passionately "

" I'm glad you like them " Danny smiles before he takes the  breakfast and puts next to Jess "

" mmh " Jessica smiles and starts eat "

" I was thinking we could go out and eat tonight with the kids "

" oh that sounds amazing " she smiles "

" enjoy breakfast now " Danny smiles "

" Jess looks at the tray and smiles " awe you made heart shaped pancakes "

" yup all made with love " Danny smiles "

" oh you are the sweetest man ever " Jessica smiles eating " and hell of a good cook "

" the day passed Jessica was getting ready and dressed up for the dinner Danny was dressing Dylan and the girl Jessica had put out outfits for the girls since last time Danny dressed Hope and Emmy it didn't turn out so well Jessica was done she was wearing a blue dress with heels and just fixed up her hair with some hairspray she had done a light makeup and put on Danny's favourite necklace he got her for their one month anniversary she helped Hope with putting up her hair in a ponytail before they all got out to the car Jessica sat Awelinn next to her while Danny helped the kids ordering food Jessica ordered steak with sweet potato fries and a glass with sparkling water while Danny ordered grilled chicken and sweet potato fries and whiskey sauce and a glass of beer the kids got hamburger with sweet potato fries ketchup and a Pepsi cola Jessica ordered some fries to Awelinn the food arrives Jessica helped Awelinn eating while the other kids enjoyed their burger extremely "

" is it good kids " Jessica smiles "

" ya " Emmy mumbles with food in her mouth "

" great " Jessica laughs "

" happy Valentine's Day babe " Danny smiles "

" happy Valentine's Day handsome " Jessica smiles "

" Danny kisses Jess hand and smiles Jessica smiles bask looking at Danny "

" all the kids just looked at their parents before Hope broke the silence "

" ew it smelly mama Dyl farted "

" no I no did " Dylan says angry "

" and that was those beautiful seconds over " Jessica sighs "

* 3 weeks later *

Jessica was away over the weekend to spend some time with Shura and Hannah in New York Jessica missed being with them since it's been a while since they meet Jessica Hannah and Shura was eating when Danny called her during the dinner "

" hey handsome " Jessica smiles "

" hey babe eh I think it's best if you come home "

" what why what's wrong ?"

" well Awelinn fell and I took her to the doctor since she wouldn't stoop vet and she had vomit and eh well he told me that Awelinn is having a concussion "

" WHAT when did this happened "

" yesterday"

" AND you didn't even call me when it happened"

" I'm calling now "

" Jesus Christ Daniel well I pack my stuff I be home as soon as I can"

" Jessica hang up and told shura and Hannah what happens before she left the restaurant and headed to the hotel and packed her bag she got a new ticket for an earlier flight and harried as fast as she could home"