Birtday girl

" Awelinn is 1 year today Jessica was gonna give her a lovely birthday party Danny let Jess fix the party and he just helps her when she asks for it Jessica don't like when Danny is helping her too much since it makes her feel like she's worthless Jessica and Danny's closest friends was invited and of course family Jessica was putting up everything as usually the ball pool tables gift table and other things after half an hour people started to arrive and put their gift on the table"

" Happy birtday little princess " Danny smiled kissing Awelinn chubby cheek "

" Jessica sits down and kicks on her shoes since her feet's is getting swollen "

" gosh I'm happy this is my last pregnancy " Jessica sighs "

" well yeah I guess it is huh " Anjelica chuckles"

" Yeah ugh I'm gonna be 74 when Hope is turning 20 I'm even surprise I got pregnant I thought my train had left the station after Awelinn "

" well you and Danny make cute babies so you maybe gonna get another charming boy "

"  yeah I only made 3 cute girls with Danny and one boy i think it's time for this to be a boy too"

" what would you name it if its a boy "

" Well maybe something that starts with J since Dylan got a D like his daddy Hope got a H like in her daddy's last name Awelinn got an A from A in my name jessicA and Emmylou is just something we took from the air so if its a boy he will maybe be names James och Jimmy " Jessica smiles "

" oh alright " angelica smiles "

" Jessica caressed her belly looking at the kids playing around happy Danny was sitting next to Awelinn playing with her seeing all her kids happy just warm her heart "