Baby

* back in New Orleans *

" Jessica is now 4 weeks pregnant and she or Danny haven't told anyone else yet about her pregnancy Sarah is still the only one to know about it Jessica has an appointment at the hospital later today and Danny did of course wanna come too so they had to bring Hope with them Jessica isn't so happy about that because Hope haven't really been a good girl lately she's doing pretty much as she want and doesn't ever care about what Jessica or Danny says she's only 6 moth old but she's a real pain in the ass right now "

" oh Danny can you take Hope I need to rest a little I was up the whole night with her  "

" sure you go and rest and I can take Hope to the park "

" no stay home we soon gonna go to the hospital "

" as you want babydoll come Hope let's play in the living room "

" have fun babe and hehe good luck " Jessica smiles and walks upstairs to the bedroom"

" heh mommy don't think that daddy can handle you I think I can " Danny laughs "

" Hope laughs and starts throw her toys "

" no we don't throw things "

" na " Hope smiles "

" can you believe you are turning 1 year old soon you gonna be a big girl "

" big "

" yeah hmm can you take me " Danny laughs and walks over to the couch "

" Hope laughs and starts crawling to Danny "

" wow you fast princess you wanna try to walk " Danny smiles "

* some minutes later *

" Danny stands up after a little while and and takes Hope's hands and starts walk slowly Danny smiles as he sees Hope moving her feets after Danny "

" Jessica come " Danny yells "

" Jessica walks downstairs little worried when she hears Danny yelling "

" what's wrong you hurt Hope " Jessica says worried "

" no I think this little girl is ready to walk "

" oh let's see " Jessica sits down and hold her hand out "

" come to mama "

" Danny walks first a little with Hope before he let go of her hand Hope walks to Jessica Danny and Jessica smiles before Hope falls in her arms "

" awe good girl you finally took your first step " Jessica smiles happy and kisses Hope on her cheek "

" oh you are a big girl now " Danny smiles"

" yay big girl " Jessica baby talks "

" BIG BIG " Hope laughs and smiles "

" yes you are and you know what you my little langeston "

" Mama "

" yes I'm your mama and will always be "

" well I hate to ruin this moment but it's time to go to " Danny smiles "

" yay come Hope let's go and see how my little baby are "

" no " she says angry "

" oh don't have that attitude to me little girl you know  i have a  baby in her stomach "

" No " Hope says scared "

" awe she's smart " Danny jokes "

" ehh yes just a little " Jessica laughs "