Bitten by the love bug

" Jessica and Danny is gonna go out on a date night Anjelica was gonna take care of the kids while they was gone Jessica was making herself ready Hope was laying on Jess and Danny's bed looking at her mother " mama you pretty " Hope smiles Jessica smiles and looks at Hope while putting on her earrings " thanks princess"

" when i get older I be pretty as mama "

" honey you are already prettiest girl ever " Jessica smiles "

" I am " Hope smiles "

" Of course you so pretty as a girl can be "

" Hope smiles happy Jessica giggles and puts on her necklace jess started to get ready she took her purse and walked downstairs "

" wow look at my beautiful wife " Danny smiled "

" Jessica giggles and kisses his lips "

"And kids behave now "

" we always do " Hope smiles "

" eh... no " Danny chuckles and lays his arm around Jessica she smiled before kissing the kids good bye and then leaving they arrives to the restaurant and gets their table Jessica orders a glass of wine and stake and Danny orders the same but whiskey "

" we haven't had a date night in long while " Jessica chuckles "

" no we haven't I'm happy we finally got the chance to have one " Danny laughs "

" yeah so am i " Jessica smiles and drinks "

" if you was pregnant now you wouldn't be able to drink wine " Danny laughs "

" I know " Jessica chuckles "

" so talking about babies I mean you the one that has seven kids I only have four "Danny smiles "

" oh you wanna be that dad that has five kids and I have eight kids " Jessica laughs "

" yeah I mean it could be fun " Danny laughs "

" well no more kids sorry but I'm old sadly " Jessica laughs "

" we see about that " Danny smirks "

" ok no sex tonight "

" again we see about that " Danny laughs "

" Jessica laughs looking at Danny "

" mmh Danny by the way i think it's time for us to go back to New Orleans i mean we planned that Hope is gonna go in same kindergarten as billie and she's gonna start kindergarten soon "

" Yeah i know you right " Danny smiles "

" Jessica smiles looking at Danny the night continues they eat their dinner before they share a chocolate cake with strawberries Jessica and Danny took a little walk before they arrives back home the kids was already sleeping Danny talked with Anjelica as Jess prepped a bath for them both she felt Danny's hand on her back and smiled she turned around and kissed softly Danny on the lips "

" wanna join me in the bath " Jessica smiles "

" oh we gonna make babies in the tub that was new "

" oh lord no we gonna have a romantic bath without sex " Jessica laughs "

" babe say that again to yourself and you gonna hear where it gies wrong "

" huh "

" we gonna have a romantic bath without SEX "

" ok we gonna have a normal boring bath with burning candles "

" oh so fun" Danny sighs "

" maybe a little sex " Jessica whispers with a smirk as she walks out from the bathroom "

" wait what did you say " Danny smiles walking after her "

" oh didn't you hear well that's because you old "

" oh you "

" Jessica laughs running as Danny runs after her before she attack her on the bed with kisses Jessica laughs trying to get away " ah babe you have so shave " Jessica laughs "