Hormones taking over

" a man called Andy who is in Danny's age was gonna be in the season he is gonna play the butler since Denis O'Hare said no to be in the season he's gonna Fernando Andy actually has a crush on Jessica and always has had but since Danny is gonna be around he won't be able to show it off so much "

" Fernando walks into the room and sees Fiona sitting in the couch "

" ah you most be the wonderful Fiona I heard about "

" Fiona chuckles and looks at him " if you say so don't think wonderful is what they have said you know"

" no they haven't "

" who are you ?"

" I'm Fernando I work here as the butler "

" huh I see " Fiona said leaving the room"

" AND CUT good job we take 5 minutes pause jess can you see where my favourite girl is " Ryan laughs "

" I'm standing here " Jessica chuckles "

" oh right well then i got an answer " Ryan smiles "

" yeah good " Jessica laughs " no I think she's torturing her father with all talking so let's not go and look for her yet " Jessica winks "

" a that little girl is your daughter she's really talented " he smiles

" Jessica smiled Andy was from Scotland and his accent was so perfect "

" oh thanks well she got it from me " Jessica giggles "

" Danny looks angry at Andy knowing what he's up to when it was Jess and Hope turn to do a scene with some others Danny walked up to Andy

" I see what you are up to " Danny said angry "

" what ?"

"don't try to flirt with my wife "

" what makes you think I'm flirting with her "

" oh god I'm not blind "

" I was only giving her a compliment that's all " Andy smiled to Danny before walking away "

" Danny knew he had nothing to worry about but he still didn't like Andy for trying to flirt with his wife "

" so Danny Axeman is gonna make a move on myrtle just to fool Fiona alright " Ryan chuckles "

" alright Ryan " Danny laughs "

" ok everybody to your positions " Ryan yells before they start film "

" as Danny's character starts make some flirty comments to myrtle Jessica's pregnancy hormones took over she didn't know why Fiona walks into the kitchen and slapped Axeman the hardest she ever done Jessica feels the pain in her hand but she didn't care she then storms off and walks to her trailer

" eh cut " Ryan yells "

" first how much in trouble am I for this " Ryan says "

" believe me Ryan I think you are more fine then what I am " Danny says caressing his cheek "

" ok so Fiona can hit good to know now Mike can you fix Danny a towel with ice "

" no it's ok Ryan I can do it " Danny says walking away "

" Jessica was sitting in her makeup chair with an embarrassed face she can't believe she just slapped Danny in front of everyone he didn't do anything wrong he was acting and only did what he was told to do a soft knock was on the door before Danny stepped inside Jessica saw Danny and stranded up from her chair and hugged Danny tightly "

" I'm so sorry Danny my hormones took over " Jessica said sad "

" sweetheart is ok don't worry I understand " Danny smiles and kisses her on the nose "

" Jessica looked at Danny's cheek and caresses it softly and places some kisses on it "

" we can blame the baby ok " Jessica smiles "

" of course mi amor " Danny smiles "

" Jessica giggles and hugs Danny tight "