Lost

" Jessica was sitting outside on a sunchair Danny was playing with Hope in the pool Emmylou and Dylan running around with Jack and Awelinn was down for a nap Jessica's phone started to ring she stood up from the chair and took her phone "

" Hannah honey hey " Jessica smiles "

" mom " Hannah cries "

" oh my what's wrong " Jessica panics "

" it's dad "

" what about him ?"

" he's dead " Hannah cries "

" what " Jessica says with tears "

" I'm in NY can you come "

" yes yes I'm coming as fast as I can " Jessica cries and hangs up "

" Jessica walks upstairs to the room and grabs her bag throwing clothes in her bag Danny walks upstairs to Jessica to see who it was he sees Jessica and gets confused "

" babe what's wrong ?" Danny says in low voice "

" I he to go to NY " Jessica cries closing her bag "

" Danny goes to Jessica and hugs her tight "

" shh calm down and tell me what's wrong " Danny whispers "

" Sam I dead " Jessica crises "

" oh babe I'm sorry " Danny says "

" I have to go " Jessica says taking her bag "

" no no I can't let you drive I drive you ok "

" fine "

" I need to call Anjelica and see so she can have an eye on the kids "

" ok " Jessica says and cleans her tears before she goes downstairs and out to the car and leaves her bag when Anjelica arrives Jessica and Danny leaves as fast as jess arrives to New York Jessica takes a cab to Shura's house there Hannah is staying she walks into the house and hugs her children "

* Danny's Pov *

" Danny cleans up in the kitchen while Emmylou and Dylan is napping he can't get his thoughts off Jessica she still haven't texted him which makes him worried Danny texts Jessica again and sighs he puts down his phone and walks out to fast clean up in the yard "

* Jessica's Pov *

" Jessica talks to her children as they all makes calls to tell everybody about Sam's death Jessica haven't seen Danny's texts and she didn't even think about texting him back her thoughts was on totally different things the whole day passes and Jessica sees all the texts from Danny and sighs "

" I'm sorry babe I haven't seen your texts "

" Danny hears his phone and replies fast "

" it's ok how are you ? "

" I'm fine it's ok this day have been long "

" I understand that how is Hannah and Samuel "

" they are ok we going to clean out Sam's apartment tomorrow "

" ok well the kiddos miss you "

" oh I miss them too kiss them from me "

" I will even if mommys kisses is the best 😂"

" haha yeah I give the best kisses ☺️"

" you truly do 😏"

" oh no I'm not in that mood mister I call you tomorrow!"

" 😔😂 yeah good night babe"

" good night "

****

" Jessica have been in New York for a while now and she is now going back to LA and to hug her babies and just cuddle with them and Danny when Jessica walks into the house around 11 pm Jessica jumps a little as Jack starts barking she knees down and pets him before she walks upstairs to the bedroom and hears the shower Jessica smiles and puts down her bags on the floor and takes off her clothes and walks quite into the bathroom she gets into the shower and caresses softly Danny's back Danny jumps a little and turns around and smiles and kisses jess lips "

" welcome back " Danny chuckles "

" thanks you Mr " Jessica giggles "

" Jessica and Danny showered togheter before they cuddles down I bed watching a movie "