Great Love Affair

" Jay you ready to go " Jessica yells "

" yes babe I'm just gonna dress Jager "

" Jessica walks outside to the car while waiting she looks over at Danny's house and bites her lip Danny walks by his bedroom window and sees Jessica he stops and waves smiling Jessica smiles and waves back "

" so we ready " Jay smiles "

" oh eh great great " Jessica smiles and takes Jager putting him in the car Jay got into the car starting it right after Jessica got in as jay drove to shura Adah and Ilse jay parks the car as Jessica goes out taking Jager from the car Shura walks out welcoming them Jessica hugs shura before walking into the house Jager was fully awake Jessica put him on a blanket that was on the floor Jager looks up at Jessica she smiles taking out her camera taking a photo of Jager "

" 4 whole months old you growing buddy " Jessica smiles "

" he really are " Shura smiles "

" where are my babies "

" oh mom it's only lunch time they are in school " Shura laughs "

" oh I totally forgot about that " Jessica chuckles "

" it's ok want coffee "

" yes please " Jay smiles "

" absolutely " Jessica chuckles and stands up "

" no no stay I go and get us some cups " Shura smiles going to the kitchen Jessica smiles sitting down again looking at Jay "

" later Jessica and Jay drove back home made dinner before Jessica took a walk with jack while walking Jessica gets a text from Danny asking if she wanna come over for some Irish coffee Jessica chuckles thinking it wouldn't hurt she got back home and left jack told jay she would go over to Danny he didn't wanna come over so Jessica walks over to Danny and walks inside "

" hey " yells "

" hey " Danny smiles "

" where is my Irish coffee " Jessica giggles "

" on the way " Danny laughs "

" woho " Jessica laughs going to Danny's kitchen sitting down "

" how's the kids " Danny smiles "

" great Jager is grow....."

" our kids " Danny smiles "

" oh eh yeah Lucas is growing he had a day with George today since he's here with his girlfriend so I went to visit Shura but otherwise Awelinn Hope Emmy and Dylan arw doing fine" Jessica smiles "

" that's great and yeah James ?"

" Jay " Jessica scoffs " he's fine "

" Jay right and our son Jager he's doing great too "

" yeah he's growing " Jessica smiles "

" that's great " Danny nods sitting at the table giving Jessica her Irish coffee "

" thanks " Jessica smiles drinking  Jessica and Danny stayed talking they moved to the couch where they continues to talk about the kids and other stuff as they drinka of their Irish coffee "

" I should go home " Jessica smiles standing up"

" yeah otherwise your younger husband maybe will think we are doing something bad " Danny winks "

" Jesus " Jessica chuckles "

" Danny stands up and smiles Jessica smiles back and moves to kiss his cheek Danny kisses Jessica's lips passionately Jessica moves and smiles looking at Danny and kisses Him again moaning against his lips "

" mmh I text you later " Danny smiles "

" yeah sure do that " Jessica smiles "

" walk carefully over the road " Danny laughs "

" I might run " Jessica chuckles "

" sure run carefully " Danny laughs "

" Jessica smiles Danny hugs Jessica and kisses her cheek softly she giggles with a big smile before leaving "

" Jessica got home and lays in the bed Jay was already asleep and cuddles up to Jessica she looks at him biting her lip thinking "

****

Sorry for this short chapter hope you enjoyed it anyway 😊