Old ex

" Jessica walks into the kitchen and grabs a glass with water " I wanna do something "

" ok what do you wanna do ?"

" I don't know " Jessica laughing "

" we can call Sarah and see if she wanna go to the bar writ us ?"Danny smiles "

" yeah I can call her " Jessica smiles "

" all right I'm gonna take a quick shower "

" ok " jessica walks out on her balcony and picks up her phone "

" hey Jess "

" hey Sarah eh Danny and I are gonna go to the bar later you wanna come ?"

" yeah absolutely but one question?"

" sure what is it "

" am I gonna be with drunk and funny Jess or just Jess "

" hmm drunk and funny Jess "

" ok now I'm definitely coming I see you there at 8?"

" yeah eh I'm just gonna text Ryan and tell him that I'm probably not gonna come tomorrow " Jessica laughing "

" I think I'm gonna have to do that too hehe but I see you at the same place as usual?"

" of course I see you later then bye love you "

" love you too bye "

" Jessica walks upstairs " Danny we gonna meet Sarah at the bar at 8 " Jessica yells"

" ok come and join me " Danny yells from for shower "

" Jessica smiles and takes of her clothes and joins Danny in the shower "

" hey babydoll "

" hey " Jessica smiles "

" Danny looks at the water rolling down Jess body" you know that you are the hottest woman on this earth "

" aww thanks darling "

" I did just wanna tell you the truth "

" Jessica kisses Danny and smiles " you are totally perfect for me "

" and so are you for me " Danny takes some shampoo and massaging it in her hair "

" Jessica closes her eyes and smiles " it feels so good "

" I'm glad you like it because you know I would do anything for my babydoll "

" what did I do to deserve you "

" probably something really terrible " Danny smiles "

" well then I'm so happy that I did that" Jessica washes out the shampoo and walks out from the shower and wraps a towel around her body "

" ok come now you gonna help me pick clothes " Jessica smiles and walks to the bed "

" oh nice " Danny grabs a towel and walks out from the bathroom "