Day at the park

" The kids was staying with Shura while Jessica and Danny decided to go out they haven't been out on a date night since Awelinn was born Jessica and Danny felt lost in their marriage they haven't had some alone time in forever Danny had looked up the most beautiful restaurant in NYC and it was there he was taking her they arrived to the restaurant and got a table "

" wow what a beautiful place " Jessica smiles looking around"

" all for my beautiful wife " Danny smiles "

" aww " Jessica says hugging Danny "

" let me correct my .. my beautiful pregnant emotional wife "

" and you ruined the moment " Jessica sighs moving apart "

" Danny chuckles before they gets their table while eating Jessica and Danny had a little small talk while enjoying the moment "

" you know we should start look for an apartment here "

" yeah I know I guess it could be good for you and the kids huh " Danny smiles "

" yeah my grandkids lives here and my kids except Hannah so I mean I miss them growing up "

" well we can start look at it " Danny smiles "

" great " Jessica smiles eating"

"after eating Danny payed and they left the restaurant Jessica smiles as the stars walking down the street holding Danny's hand sometimes Jessica just forgot that she isn't that young woman in her 20s she's much older but Danny made her feel young for being married almost 5 years she never been happier while making their way Danny stopped a taxi Jessica knew the kids already was asleep but they stilled had to pick them up since she didn't wanna leave shura with her 4 much younger and wilder sisters and brother after arriving at Shura's house they made their way inside Shura was the only one up the kids was sleeping in a guest room while Adah and Ilse was sleeping in their rooms Jessica and Danny decided to sleep the night at Shura's "

* 2 days later *

" it was a warm Saturday Jessica packed some things for a picnic since they all was going to a park Hope was exited since she loves going to the park Danny was dressing Awelinn while Dylan and Emmylou was playing around with Adah an Ilse when they arrived to the park Hope ran directly to play Jessica and Danny sat down on the picnic planked with Shura as all the kids ran to play Awelinn stayed with Ilse since Jessica had asked her if she could play with her so she won't take off somewhere else while looking at the kids playing Danny softly played with Jessica's hair making her smile "

" mama " Awelinn smiles holding a little flower "

"aw for me " Jessica smiles taking the flower before she kisses Awelinn on the cheek " thanks my princess "

" Awelinn gives her mother a happy smile"

" aw don't daddy get any flowers " Danny smiles "

" no " Awelinn giggles and running back to Ilse "

" stinker " Danny chuckles "

" Jessica puts the flower in her hair and leans her head back against Danny's chest just closing her eyes enjoying the sun "

" dada look me " Hope yells jumping off the swing "

" wow cool princess " Danny smiles " 

" after a while the kids sat down to eat some snacks while they talked since Jessica Danny and the kids was gonna go back home in two days they planned what they would do tomorrow since they will leave early in the morning "

" dada " Hope smiles squeezing her body in between her parents Jessica moved since she wanna avoid the kicks in her back Hope leans down eating her apple and smiles "

" daddy's girl " Jessica chuckles "

" mmh my special girl " Danny laughs and kisses Hope on her head "
****