Miami

" Sarah helped Jessica pack her bag before Jess orders two tickets to Miami and a hotel room Jessica knew where Danny was filming the movie so she took a hotel room close to him they took the car to the airport and took their bags and walked inside "

* at the plane *

" I'm gonna kick his ass so hard so so so hard he gonna regret that he did cheat on me "

" Jess how do you know that Olga didn't lie ?"

" well eh I don't know if she did lie about it but why would she lie "

" well because she's knew how much it would hurt you if Danny was cheating on you with her ?"

" well no matter what so is Hope really disappointed at her daddy " Jessica says and lays her hand in her belly "

" oh no my little tequila "

" please promise you want call her little tequila when she's born I just don't want her first word to be tequila " Jessica laughs "

" oh I would die if tequila was her first word "

" yes you would because I would hit you so god damn hard so you start bleeding to death "

" bla bla bla "

" oh " Jessica sighs deep and leans back at the seat "

* in Miami *

" Jessica and Sarah took their bags and calls for a taxi they arrived to the hotel and just left their bags before the walked by a resturang Jessica needed to eat and she didn't wanna go hungry more they order their food ate it all up and went to that beach Danny was filming on it was only 5 minutes away from the resturang so they started to walk to the beach "

" gosh Sarah can we sit down I'm gonna die "

" we have only been waking for 3 minutes Jess " Sarah laughs "

" are you 36 weeks pregnant and have swollen feets and a big fat belly huh do you have that?"

" oh look a bench " Sarah smiles "

" perfect let's sit down for some minutes " Jessica smiles "

* some minutes later *

" ok come now Sarah we can go now "

" great so they are filming all the time at the beach ?"

" yeah they are living in a beach house in the movie I think I don't know " Jessica laughs"

" you are just guessing right now "

" I am actually yes but it's not my fault that my husband didn't say anything about the movie" Jessica smiles "

" true so how are we gonna find them ?"

" oh I know I can try to call Anjelica "'

" yeah do that but don't tell we are here "

" eh we can trust her Sarah "

" ok let give her a call "

" Jessica hey how are you "

" oh I'm SO pregnant " Jessica laughs "

" sounds good so what are you doing "

" just walking around and you ?"

" well I'm watching for my turn Danny and Olga is out filming at the beach right now "

" oh so eh what are you playing in the movie ?"

" Danny's sister " Anjelica laughs "

" oh that most be so hard "

" yeah you know it's not easy at all " Anjelica jokes "

" well actually I'm in Miami with Sarah so you wanna meet up?"

" yeah that would be so fun I really want to see your belly "

" hehe well I'm so big but I can meet you at the beach "

" eh yeah sure bring Sarah too "

" ok I see you there "

" oh eh could we meet somewhere else insted of the beach "

" why?"

" well I just really feel for taking a coffee and I don't want you to go so far and get tired and all that "

" ok well I'm gonna go and see Danny now but I meet you at a coffee house soon then text me the address "

" sure I see you then bye " Anjelica sighs "

" bye "

" so we gonna go and see Danny ?"

" yeah he's at the beach come on"

" Jessica and Sarah walks for around 2 minutes before they comes to the beach and starts look for Danny or someone else "

" oh there he is with Olga "

" why are they walking hand in hand " Jessica says angry "

" oh they are maybe filming " Sarah says  "

" no I don't think so ugh I wanna throws something in her head "

" ok you chill now " Sarah laughs "

" how am I suppose to ch..."

" what ?"

" Sarah looks at the same way as Jessica and sees Danny and Olga kissing "

" WHY ARE MY HUSBAND KISSING HER "

" shh Jessica please calm down "

" I'm gonna kick his ass "

***

Hope you did enjoy this paper !!!