Hit by a car

" Jessica is now 10 weeks pregnant everything was going perfect the kids loved the new house she and Jay how slowly planned if they would maybr have their wedding where wild oats was filmed "

***

" jay if it's a boy i think I know what we could name him " Jessica smiles "

" oh ok what babe ?" Jay smiles "

" Jager Phillys Hayden Lange " Jessica giggles "

" aw baby that's the name we will definitely take that "

" really " Jessica giggles "

" oh yes " jay smiles and kisses her "

" mmh but if it's a girl ?"

" what about Elena " jay smiles "

" aw so adorable I love it " Jessica smiles "

" little Elena Phillys Hayden Lange or little Jager Phillys Hayden Lange" jay laughs "

" what are YOU" Jessica yells laughing looking at her belly " oh wow that kick "

***

" Jessica was baking in the kitchen when she sees a car pulling up at the house next to them she gets a little curious and continues looking when she suddenly sees Danny and Olga holding hands before they walks inside the house "

" Jay " Jessica yells "

" yes baby" jay smiles going to Jessica "

" which house again on this street was for sale "

" the one next to us why?" Jay smiles  "

" Danny is our new neighbour " Jessica says upset storming out of the kitchen making her way upstairs "

" jay looks out by the window and sighs " one week it lasted to be away from him "

" later that day the kids was playing in the yard as Jessica was cleaning and jay helped her Jessica took her purse and gets into her car starts it and backs out of the driveway but fast stops as she hears a scream and moaning in pain Jessica gets out of her car and sees Danny on the ground with his leg right next to the backweel Jessica covers her mouth cracking up"

" what the FUCK Jessica you hit me with your car " Danny moans in pain " damn my leg I think it's broken "

" thank god I thought I hit someone else " Jessica laughs "

" it's not funny " Danny yells "

" well bitches gets stitches karma Danny karma" Jessica laughs and goes helping Danny up"

" want me to take you to the hospital?"

" yes please " Danny says jumping on one leg before getting into the car "

" mama wat happan " Hope says running to her"

" it's ok baby mommy just drove over daddy "

" WAT " Hope yells sad "

" Oh it's ok baby he only broke his foot " Jessica laughs "

" mama u dwevil " Hope says upset "

" I know and you my mini devil so it's all fair " Jessica laughs "

" I no " Hope mumbles angry "

" yes you are now go and play " Jessica smiles getting into the car as she drove Danny to the hospital they sat down as Jessica looked threw the papers she got "

" hmm ok Danny we have to fill these out so describe illness or injury "

" broken leg " Danny sighs as he's still in pain "

" mmh broken leg ok and how did the accident occur" Jessica smiles kind "

" well hmm oh i got hit by my ex-wife's car " Danny mumbles angry "

" ok hit by a car who had a sexy pregnant driver"

" did you seriously write that " Danny says looking at the appear before sighs " and you did"

" allergies " Jessica chuckles "

" Jess we was married for five years for you really not remember my allergies "

" of course I do " Jessica chuckles " hmm no allergies "

" high blood pressure " Jessica looks at Danny " yes "

" Danny looks at Jessica confused " what "

" shh I'm answering important questions here Danny " Jessica smiles and hits her arm on his leg " Danny grabs it in pain breathing "

" oh hehe oops I forgot " Jessica laughs "

" after a long while Danny got his leg checked and got a simple cast around 8Pm they could go home Jessica helped Danny into his house since Olga wasn't home Jessica helped Danny upstairs before going home the kids was asleep Jessica cuddles down next to jay and smiles "

" promise you will never hit me with your car " jay chuckles "

" aw I promise " Jessica laughs kissing him softly "

" thanks " jay laughs"

*****

Thanks for the help JessicaLangeLove