Mistake and not

" Jessica wakes up next morning sleeping on top of Danny she jumps up from the bed and puts on her clothes when Danny wakes up"

" Danny yawns and looks from the bed  .. Jessica what are you doing here?'

" Danny we are in my trailer so I could ask you th same question but well I don't think that is any idea"

" Danny looks at Jessica with wide eyes " don't say we did have sex"

" ok I'm not gonna say it but I'm gonna do it anyway so yeah we did have that actually "

" oh gosh I'm so sorry "

" heh don't apologize it's ok I did like it actually "

" yeah wait what "Danny says shocking "

" yeah I don't know why I guess it's I don't have had it on a long while "

" oh well then I guess I'm not sorry about it " Danny says smiling "

" Jessica laughing and goes to cheek her phone and see a lot of phone calls and texts from Sam " oh gosh I did never say that I did spend th night here"

" huh eh Danny I have to go home but I see you later "

" yeah " Danny says as he puts on his clothes and walks out from her trailer "

" Jessica drives back to her house and see Sam sleeping she takes a quick shower and changes her clothes and goes downstairs to make some breakfast "

" hey here the hell have you been"Sam says walking down to the kitchen "

" hey well me and the whole cast did go to the bar last night and I did sleep in my trailer I did totally forget to tell you"

" it's ok I was just really worried "

" Jessica goes with the pancakes to th table and sits down in Sam's lap " I'm sorry "

" Sam smiles " it's fine ok oh and I'm gonna go on a trip with a friend to me I will be gone a week "

" oh ok when are you gonna leave?"

" tomorrow " Sam  says and starts eat "

" oh tomorrow well ok but where are you gonna go "

" LA but it will only be a week ok " Sam says smiling "

" yeah I know well I hope you have fun and I hope you gonna miss me "

" oh of course I am it's only a week but I'm still gonna kiss you " Sam smiles and kissss jess forehead "

" good well I have to go to the studio but I see you later ok " Jessica smiles "

" sure I can cook something yummy for us tonight if you want "

" oh yeah do that "

" ok something special you want "

" no surprise me " Jessica smiles and kisses Sam "

"She arrives to the studio and see Danny and Sarah talking so she walks over to them "

" hey what are you two talking about "