Birthday babies

" today is the special day Emmylou and Dylan are turning one year old Jessica and Danny had orderd two beautiful cakes she wanted this day to be special Jessica dressed up Emmy and Dylan to take some cute photos of them they had to hurry because soon everybody was gonna arrive for the party and Jessica didn't want to get all stressed up "

" ok honey give mama a smile " Jessica says and takes the pictures "

" ok daddy give me baby number 2 "

" Danny puts down Dylan and smiles "

" come on D work the camera " Danny jokes "

" Jessica looks at Danny shaking annoyed her head before she takes some pictures on Dylan "

" ok now put on a shirt on Dylan I'm gonna go and dress Hope " Jessica smiles "

" wait why does I have to clean up " Danny sighs "

" you the dad which means that you clean up the mess "

" isn't the ladies job "

" exactly that's why you gonna do it " Jessica smiles walking upstairs "

" that was rude " Danny sighs "

" Jessica dresses up Hope with a cute pink dress and puts her hair in a ponytail before she dressed up in a white blouse and black skirt she walked downstairs and smiles "

" ok everything is done table fixed cakes done jus to wait for the guests " Jessica smiles "

" everybody starts arrive Hannah Liam Billie Sarah Ryan Kathy and happily could Shura Samuel Adah Ilse  come too they had took an early flight to get in time for the party when everybody has arrived and talked and put the gifts on the gift table puts Jessica and Danny down Dylan and Emmy at the table "

" Happy birthday to you happy birthday to happy birthday to Emmy and Dylan happy birthday to you two " everybody sings "

" Emmylou and Dylan looks little confused at everybody "

" ok let's give the birthday babies their first slice of cake " Jessica smiles starting to cut the pink cake as Danny cuts a slice for Dylan from the blue cake "

" Emmylou smash her little hand down in the cake and laughs "

" honey that was not so smart " Jessica sighs "

" Danny takes a tissue and cleans Emmylou's hands before he sits down everybody starts take a slice with cake and eats and talk Emmylou and Dylan giggles eating cake Jessica smiles at her babies and Hope gets busy telling Adah and Ilse about what she's been doing and that they have to play with her soon so she can show them her new toys after they all finish eating cake Jessica cleans Emmylou and Dylan's hand and mouth before Danny takes them out to the living room Jessica cleans fast on the table before she goes out to the others "

" ok babies time to open you're birthday gifts " Jessica smiles "

" the babies smiles and claps their hand while kicking their feets a little happy "

" ok let's take the first gift from..... oh Ryan " Jessica smiles "

" wanna try open it ?" Jessica laughs and puts the gift in front om tar babies they both looks at the gifts and starts drag off small pieces of the wrapping paper Jessica chuckles before she helps the babies to open the gift after a while all gifts was opened the babies was busy with playing with their new toys " thanks all for the lovely gifts I can tell that they love them " Jessica smiles "