Lewis Hamilton - Prank Wars (Part 2)

A/N: I felt Part 1 wasn't quite finished so here's a Part 2. Enjoy ! Be sure to vote & comment.

Warning: Language & Slight Smut

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
"Are you fucking kidding me ?" I said as I wiped off the foam from my eyes so I can look at him. "You got me this morning by messing my hair and getting me late also not forgetting you stole my scooter. This is pay back" he smirked. "Consider yourself a single man" I said in a serious tone and stormed out of the hospitality to the ladies bathroom.

I got a few stares from people around me and a few laughs as well, I know it's a joke but how could he do this knowing that I don't have a spare change of clothes and it isn't fair to me because I didn't even prank him publicly. I phoned Angela from the bathroom and asked her to get me a towel, she questioned why but I told her to ask Lewis.

I heard a knock at the door and then came in Angela with Lewis behind her. She handed me the towel to wipe myself off. He held the door as he looked at me trying to hold in a laugh. "Don't you dare think of coming in here because you're going to regret it" I said as I rolled my eyes and looked anywhere but his face, Angela walked out as she thought we needed time alone. "It was only fair to prank you now because you pranked me this morning" he said with a smug grin on his face.

"Well, I didn't fucking mess you publicly did I ? You were clearly on time this morning. You pushed it too far and I'm going to get you back for this" I said as I tied my hair into a top knot. I wet the towel to wipe myself so that my skin wasn't sticky. Ugh I could really use a shower right now. "Now can you please close the door and go away" I said in a softer tone. "Come to my drivers room when you're done" he said as he closed the door and walked away.

After I was done I went to his drivers room to see what he called me for, I pushed through the door and their he was sitting on the couch playing music. "What did you call me for ?" I asked as I folded my arms over my chest. He stood up and removed his shirt, he held it out for me to take "You can use my shirt since you might be feeling uncomfortable for the rest of the day." "No it's okay, I'll just go back to the hotel" I said as I turned to leave. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. "Don't leave, just stay and wear this" he threw his shirt at me.

As I removed my currently messed shirt, he decides to take a picture of himself to post on his Instagram story.

I stared at him for a few seconds, he caught me in the act and I tried to shake it off by rolling my eyes

I stared at him for a few seconds, he caught me in the act and I tried to shake it off by rolling my eyes. "You know I don't mind you just wearing that" he grinned as he looked at my upper half with just a bra. "Don't even get any ideas, for the day I'm a single woman" I said as I slipped on the team shirt. "Were you actually being serious ?" He asked as he got up. "Yeah, Lew you know what I'm capable of doing by now so how can you think I would be joking" I said in an obvious tone.

"Because it was just a fucking joke and I expected you to move on from it. You're still my girlfriend, we haven't broken up so I don't know what you're on about" he said as he started to change into his suit. "Well, for the next 24hrs I'm not. See yah" I winked as I walked out. "Babe !" He yelled for me but I ignored him and went back to the garage. If I'm being honest I'm glad he gave me his shirt because it smells just like him and it's turning me on but he doesn't need to know that.