Nico Hülkenberg - #80

A/N: Requested by @Sissi_Styles . Hope you all enjoy this one as it's totally different from my usuals. Be sure to vote & comment. Much love .xx

Warning: NSFW & Language

80. "Your head between my legs sounds good right now."

With Nico being busy all the time, its been quite a while since we've both been intimate...

We may have occasionally went out for dinner or events when he's around but I feel we haven't been as close as we used to, like cuddling or even having sex.

The past few days I've been eyeing his social media and gosh might I say I've been sexually frustrated ever since, but of course I didn't want to seem like a needy girlfriend so I was lowkey hoping he'd pull the first move.

We didn't see each other much recently and even when we did, he didn't try anything. I think it's about time I step up my game.

He was in England, Oxfordshire to be exact to reveal the car before the season starts. I was unfortunately back home so their was no way I was going to see him until after the first week of testing as he had other team events to attend to but that isn't stopping me from teasing him.

I had to build it up, the only way to start that was to text him and perfect timing for me since I'm free, too bad for him that he has to be on stage in a few for the reveal of the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Hulk

Hey babe ❤️

Hey baby. How's my girl doing ?

I'm doing well, how's my boy doing ? I can't wait to see pictures of the car !

I'm excited.
Excuse you, what about me ?

I was a fan of the sport before I fell in love with you honey

Wow okay
Rude.

I can already picture how angry you are, no need to be. I'm dying to see pictures of my sexy German 😍👅

You can say that again 👀
What did you today ?

I went on a shopping spree. Guess what I bought 😏

Clothes ?

Gosh you're so boring sometimes
Of course I bought clothes but I bought some lingerie too...

Oh did you now ? Well you know what to do 😉

No I don't, what you on about ?

Model them for me and send the pictures

We're taking a risk here 👀

Well I don't care
Do it.