Lando Norris - Mine

A/N: Requested by @IzzieCxx . Hope you all enjoy the fluff that's coming through. Updates should hopefully be quicker as I'll be on long flights so I got time on my hands. Be sure to vote and comment. Much love.xx

It was the Australia GP, first of the season which everyone was stoked for especially me. Watching F1 through all these years, I sadly haven't gotten the chance to actually go to a GP until I started dating Lando.

We've been together for 5 months now but during the 5 months I haven't gotten to travel along with him to races since I had exams and I also had to study when I wasn't writing.

Since it's a new year and university just started a week ago I wasn't writing exams or tests yet so I was free for the weekend. Lando insisted I come along with him for the first GP of his F1 career and of course I wanted to be there to support him so I said I'll go with him.

It was a long ass flight travelling from London to Melbourne but we made it ! We had to of course come a few days before the weekend since they had interviews and PR events with the team.

The 2 days went by in such a flash that I was shocked that it was already Friday. First free practice sessions of the season.

Lando was going on these past few days how excited he is to finally introduce me to the team as his girlfriend and it just warmed my heart. Find yourself a man that gets this hyped about you to others. As he said, they're just as excited as he is to meet me, they want to know the girl that deals with his goofiness and if I'm being honest if he wasn't this goofy then I wouldn't have fallen for him.

He woke up as early as 7am to train before leaving for the track, I didn't let the alarm bother me as I continued to sleep but I did feel him kiss my forehead before he left this morning. Aww. It was only an hour extra for me to snooze until he's back, so I woke up at 8am.

I scrolled through my phone for a few minutes before finally getting out of the bed. I put my hair up in a bun as I brushed my teeth, just then I heard the room door shut. "Glad yo see you're finally up sleeping beauty" he said as his head popped into the bathroom. "I only slept an hour longer than you !" I said as I looked at him in the mirror. "One hour makes a big difference" he said as he then stepped into the bathroom, "I could use an extra hour of sleep" he leaned against the door.

"Well, you can catch your sleep tonight. Now if you will excuse me, I have to shower" I said as I pushed him by his chest out of the bathroom. "Please don't take an hour in the shower too" he faked a cry. "Haha yeah sure" I said sarcastically before closing the door and locking it.

After having my shower, I got dressed and finally opened the bathroom door. "About time" he said as he looked at his wrist with no watch on. "You're over exaggerating" I said as I rolled my eyes. He laughed at me as he walked past my presence, he poked my side before finally going into the bathroom.

I straightened my hair and applied a minimal amount of makeup, once I was done I sprayed on my favourite perfume.

OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE

Of course not forgetting to do a shimmy and Lando just had to catch me when I did it

Of course not forgetting to do a shimmy and Lando just had to catch me when I did it. "Is their something I'm missing ?" He asked as he stepped closer to me already dressed in his team shirt, shorts and sneakers. "Nope nothing, I'm ready" I smiled as I turned to look at him. "Gorgeous as always" he said as he twirled me around. "Thank you babe" I pecked his lips.

The drive to the track wasn't that long as the hotel was fairly near by. We walked hand in hand in the paddock which caught the eye of many photographers, I kept a smile on my face as he lead the way to the McLaren garage. We were immediately greeted by his trainer, press officer and not forgetting his engineer. They were clearly overjoyed to see us both, such a young couple in the paddock how cute ?

I felt like my jaw locked when Carlos came to Lando's side of the garage. Wow...I'm just speechless to see him in person. "Carlos ! Great to see you over here" I said first. I could literally slap myself right now, of course he'll be here idiot. "Well it's nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you from Lando" he said as he motioned to Lando behind me. He was busy talking away to his trainer so I let him be.

What started off as an awkward conversation turned out to be that we actually have a lot in common. He was telling me about his dogs and I immediately melted because I just love dogs. "Omg really ? I actually have a golden retriever named Lola !" I said enthusiastically. "Ah that's cool, we should take them both out on a play date" he suggested. "That would be great ! I'm sure she'd love that" I smiled.

Just then Lando stood next to me, "Using your Spanish charm on my girl ?" He asked as he nodded his head towards him. I wanted to burst out laughing but I had to hold it in. "What makes you think that ?" Carlos asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I heard date and she said it would be great...but looks like you're too late mate" he said as he started rhyming. "Your ears seem to capture the wrong things, we were talking about taking our dogs out...and I think you should drop out of F1, rather be a rapper" I said. Our conversation was just then disrupted as Carlos had to leave since his engineer called out for him.

"That's my call, I'll hopefully see you around, it was really nice to meet you" he said as he pulled me in for a hug. He smelt so good...wow. "Of course ! Good luck for the weekend" I said lastly before he left. I turned to look at a shocked Lando, "Chin up hun. What happened to you ?" I asked as I raised a brow. "That Spaniard did something to you" he said as he eyed me from head to toe. "What do you mean ?" I asked confused. "The way you both looked at each other... you know what ? Never mind" he said as he turned around to start walking. I caught a hold of his hand and entwined our fingers.

"Are you jelly ?" I teased as I wiggled my brows. "Just drop it (Y/N)" he said as he was about to walk away again. I pulled him in for a hug as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Admit it" I mumbled in his neck. His warm hands were placed on my waist, "You already know it babe" he mumbled in my hair. I released from out hug to look at him, "The look you witnessed now is not the same as the look I have for you, you may not notice since you aren't a third person but call anyone else and I'm sure they'll tell you all about the look we share for each other. I love you okay, don't forget that" I said warningly as I pointed a finger at him. "Forever and always love" he said as he grabbed the back of my hand and kissed it.