Lando Norris - More than friends

A/N: Requested by @yesmylove4 . Hope you guys enjoy .xx

Warning: Language & NSFW

"Show me how you like to be touched."

This weekend is a very special one for Lando as it's his home GP. His performance has been amazing from the start of the season, I'm just hoping this race will be just as good as the others.

Saturday came around and I was looking forward to accompanying Flo and Ciska, Lando's younger sisters at the paddock. Being his best friend, I've met them both a few times before and they're honestly the sweetest.

Before qualifying, the girls and I caught a glimpse of Tom Holland walking into the Mercedes garage and seeing the team post pictures of him on their Instagram story, what a hottie. I was fangirling internally, gotta keep my cool. So since being the older one from the girls and the more outgoing person, I suggested that after qualifying was over we would get lucky enough to meet him if he walks in the paddock.

The clock was ticking, the girls and I were eagerly waiting for the session to be over so we could be on our way. We couldn't be happier seeing all the cars come into the garage as the session was over. We waited patiently for a few minutes until it was safe for us to go.

Lando jumped out of the car and removed his helmet, furrowing his brows as he saw us leaving the garage. "Where are you guys going ?" he called after us. "We'll be back in a bit" Ciska yelled as we continued walking.

Flo let out a squeal when she saw him walking out of the garage. "Omg (Y/N) you need to do all the talking otherwise I won't be able to talk" she said as she looked back at me for a brief second. I giggled at her, "I hope I myself am able to speak" I said.

Luckily he didn't notice us as he was talking to Harrison and Tuwaine, whilst walking in our direction. He took notice of us just as we stopped in front of them, "Hi there... So we're really big fans of yours. Do you mind if we get an autograph and a picture ?" I smiled. "Yeah sure" he smiled back.

We not only got a picture and an autograph but we even got the chance to have a small conversation with him. He was so sweet that he even hugged us just before we left, damn he smelt good.

"Girls, I think I just died. I darn should've tried to shoot my shot and ask for his number" I huffed. "I can't believe that just happened. My day is made thanks to you" Flo said as she engulfed me in a hug. "You guys would be cute but I don't think Lando would be too happy about that" Ciska pursed her lips. "Why not ?" I asked confused. "I've said too much" she said before running off to the garage.

"Do you know what she's talking about ?" I asked Flo. "Lando likes you hun" she said as she laid a hand on my shoulder. "No way" I sniggered. "Yes way ! Just watch how he reacts" she giggled as she too ran off. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to walk to the garage, I could already hear the girls fangirling.

Lando looked away from the girls to look at me, "So I see you've met Tom" he said as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Look at how she's blushing" Ciska teased. "Can you blame me I mean he's so hot" I fake cried. I noticed Lando shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"What ?" I questioned. "Nothing" he said as he walked away. "What happened to him ?" I raised a brow. "Oooh he's jealous" Flo cooed. "You must be kidding" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Ask him for yourself" Ciska giggled.

I didn't get a chance to talk to him since he was busy with the team. I'm staying at his place tonight so it should be interesting. I greeted his parents and the girls as he did the same before we both walked to his car. He was still a gentleman and held the door open for me to get into the passengers side.