Charles Leclerc - You turn me on

A/N: Requested by @wxnderblue . Enjoy babes .xx

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm really turned on by that"

Today's the day my best friend is finally getting married. It felt like just yesterday when she told me that he proposed to her and now the day is here.

She has been talking about her own wedding day since she was single, I don't think she expected her day to come so soon.

I greeted everyone before checking the time and realising I have to run off to accompany the bride herself.

"I have to go for now. Are you going to be okay ?" I asked Charles. "Yeah don't worry" he smiled. "Are you sure sure ?" I asked in reassurance. "Stop worrying about me and go" he said as he turned me around and tapped my bum. "Oii" I squealed as I turned around to look at him which he simply winked.

He is looking 10 times hotter and dashing than usual with his suit and tie. The things I would do to him if we weren't here...

The tears were at the brim of my eyes to see my best friend dressed up as a bride. She looked breathtakingly beautiful in her white fitted gown and veil.

"Don't cry ! You're going to make me cry" she said as she started to fan her face. "Guys you're going to ruin your makeup !" Alice, our mutual friend, scolded. "Gotta get it together" I said as I looked up to blink the tears away.

Time flew by so quickly as we watched the groom cry when he saw her and the ceremony had ended before we even knew it. I couldn't help the tears that spilled when they both kissed, I sniffled as I wiped the tears away.

"Are you crying ?" Charles asked as he turned to look at me. "Yes, they're just so cute and it makes me happy to see them happy" I smiled and cheered for the both of them. "You're cuter. I can't imagine how you're going to be when our day comes" he laughed as he wiped my tears away with the pad of his thumb.

"Are you hinting at something, Eclair ?" I questioned as I raised a brow. "Not now, but one day" he said as he then pecked my lips.

After the ceremony was over, everyone went to the dance floor under the tent. I placed my hand on my heart to see my two favourites having their first dance. "Can I have this dance ?" Charles asked as he held a hand out for me. "I thought you'd never ask" I giggled as I took his hand and followed his lead.

He placed a hand on my lower back and intertwined our fingers as we slow danced together. I was impressed by the way he could move, he spun me around and twirled me outwards before pulling me back. My hands laid on his chest as his arms moved around my waist to pull me closer.

This all felt so right, the mood, lighting, music, it couldn't be anymore perfect. Just as we both slowly leaned in to kiss, someone tapped on Charles' shoulder.

"Hey man, sorry to disrupt you both but Jason (the groom) is calling you outside with the rest of the guys" the stranger said. "Yeah sure, I'll be there just now" Charles said with a nod. I sulked as the perfect moment just got ruined. Were we really so oblivious that the couple of the day wasn't even dancing anymore ? Damn.

"Désolé mon amour" he said as he kissed my forehead. "It's okay don't worry about it, I'll go by the girls" I gave him a small smile before walking off.

Alice's face lit up when she saw me walking towards the group of girls across the room. "Thank god I didn't have to call for you, Lily is about to toss the bouquet" she clapped in excitement. "Oh yay (Y/N/N) is here. Lets go girls !" Lily yelled as she saw me and walked her way outside.

The girls and I huddled closely together so theirs an actual chance of someone catching the bouquet. Everyone was excited, myself included but lowkey. The second Lily turned around, the girls started screaming from excitement. "One...two...three" Lily counted before tossing the bouquet behind her.

The bouquet landed in Alice's hands which caught us all by surprise. "Well, well, well would you look at that" I pursed my lips. "How in the world ?" Alice said confused. "Looks like your future is near honey" Lily giggled. The girls erupted in cheers and applauding.

The reason why we're all shocked is because out of all the girls, Alice is the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend and she's also a tomboy which she's clearly not bothered about settling down, unless this is a sign for her. We might never know.

The girls and I then went back inside to dance together, it made me think back to the time when we were all single and used to go to clubs together. Good times.

As the men started to fill in back to the dance floor, they were all messed from their posh look. I searched for Charles and damn I think I lost it right then when my eyes laid on him. Someone send an ambulance because I don't think I have a pulse.

He looked back at me and smiled, he nodded his head towards the exit as a sign for us to leave. I nodded my head and started to greet the girls goodbye, making an excuse that Charles has to be up early tomorrow morning to train. He was sweet enough to even greet the girls which it was quite clear how their mood changed when he came, it's the french accent.

He held my hand until we got into the car. A hand on the steering wheel whilst his other hand was on my thigh. It wasn't an awkward silence as we listened to the soft music being played.

It wasn't until we got back to our hotel room that I could finally speak my mind. He looked hotter than earlier with his blazer in hand, his white shirt halfway buttoned up, sleeves rolled up to his elbows to reveal his popping veins, the material sticking to his shirt from him getting messed with champagne and his messy hair pushed back. A snack.

"What happened out there with the boys ?" I asked as I removed my jewellery and slipped out of my heels. "The boys were drinking, giving some advice for tonight, joking and well dancing" he chuckled. "Interesting" I pursed my lips.

He dropped his blazer onto the bed as well as his phone. "I'm not gonna lie, I'm really turned on by that" I admitted as I admired the sight of him. "Turned on by what ?" He grinned as he unbuttoned the rest of his shirt. "You know you look good everyday but today...you're looking like a snack" I said as I walked towards him and stopped just in front of him. "And I'm hungry" I bit my bottom lip. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me flush against his chest.

"Well, we both haven't eaten all day...You've been driving me crazy with that dress of yours, so that makes the both of us" he said as he closed the space between us and placed his lips on mine.