Kimi Raikonnen - New Years Bash

A/N: Thank you @buttercreamprincess for the request. Enjoy ! Xx

It's crazy to believe that December went by in a flash and tomorrow or should I say tonight is New Years. Kimi and I had decided to spend New Years in Monaco as it's freezing back home in Finland, we aren't in the mood to celebrate in the cold.

Kimi's friend had invited us for a New Years yacht party here in Monaco which we agreed that we'd be more than happy to go. Kimi got dressed and left early for the party whilst I stayed back to get ready with one of my friends who just so happened to be going for the same yacht party as well.

I was at the hotel room doing my makeup whilst (Y/F/N) curled my hair and I had done the same for her. She had already came dressed and looked stunning as per usual. I was so indecisive about what to wear but I finally had settled with a plain black bodycon dress with a turtle neck that reached mid thigh. I gave myself one last look in the mirror before stepping out to hear what (Y/F/N) has to say.

"Soo...what are we saying ?" I asked as I did a twirl around. "You look smoking hot, I'd get with you if I was a guy" she said which made me roll my eyes. "You're too much babe but thank you anyway" I giggled and then grabbed my purse. "Ready to take on the last night of 2018 ?" She asked as she had her arm out for me to link with hers, which I gladly did.

"More than ready, let's get this over and done with, it's about time 2018 came to an end because I need a fresh start" I huffed, which she laughed at my answer. We had a driver await for us and drive us to where the many other yachts were docked.

Just as the car came to a halt we jumped out and linked arms, we had to since we were walking on gravel in heels and one of us were for sure going to fall had we not held onto each other because we're so clumsy.

Once we stepped foot into the yacht, we had seen many unfamiliar faces until we had seen Alvar, Kimi's friend and also the host of this party. "Hey Alvar !" I greeted him as I hugged him. "(Y/N) ! So glad you could finally make it as well as (Y/F/N), we were waiting on you guys to start the party" he said as he looked between (Y/F/N) and I.

"Us to start the party ? I'm sure Kimi did that a long time ago" (Y/F/N) began laughing. I joined in before asking, "Speaking of Kimi, where is he ?" "He's right over there" Alvar said as he pointed the way.

I spotted him from afar as he was in between two guys with his arms around their shoulders as he was singing or probably shouting god knows what.

I walked over towards him then tapped on his shoulder from behind. "Kimi !" I yelled over the loud music. He turned around then looked at me in shock, "Wife" he said.

"Are you drunk ?" I asked as I glanced at him from head to toe. His hair was looking messy, he's way too rowdy compared to his usual self and the collar of his shirt wasn't even properly set.

"No" he yelled over the music and continued to jump with his friends. "Yes you are" I yelled back, I shook my head as he hadn't bothered to reply back and he was having too much of fun without me.

I looked around me for (Y/F/N) in hopes of not being alone tonight since my own husband was pissed drunk and uninterested in me, effort in all this for nothing. I spotted her not so far away, as I proceeded to make my way to her I was pulled by my arm. Turning around to see who it could be, a clearly piss drunk stranger was trying to get with me.

"Sorry I'm not interested" I yelled over the music and tried to walk away but he still had a strong grip on my arm. "Come on babe, we can have some fun" he said as he tried to pull me closer to him I flashed him the ring on my hand and yet again tried to get away but he wouldn't leave me.

He was then pulled by his arm which he loosened the grip on mine, Kimi stood in front of me protectively. "Aye that's my wife" he said as he pushed him by his chest and then interlocked our fingers as he pulled me with him to a few empty bar stools. "About time you stepped in, I thought I was going to have to spend New Years without my husband" I said as I took a seat on the bar stool and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Bwoah, I wouldn't leave you alone" he said as he then lightly smiled. I smiled back as he then took a seat next to me. He caressed the back of my hand as I looked behind me to find a bucket filled with iced water bottles. I grabbed one and tossed it over to him. "Drink up, you need it" I said. He rolled his eyes as he drank the water.

Just then it was announced that their was two minutes left till midnight. "Ooh Kimi let's go, the fireworks will go off in a minute" I said enthusiastically as I pulled him by his hand with me. We managed to find a spot where it wasn't so crowded. As I came to a halt, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and placed his head on my shoulder. "Did I mention that you look beautiful tonight ?" He said softly enough for me to hear. "Uh no, you were too drunk to even notice the effort I've put into this outfit for you" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry for ruining a special night" he said as he placed with my fingers. "You didn't ruin anything" I said as I turned around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. As the countdown began, I began counting with them.
"5..4..3..2..1..Happy New Year !" everyone yelled around us. "Happy new year !" I said more softly to him as I gazed into his eyes. "Fucking finally" he said before connecting his lips with mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you all for waiting patiently, requests shall be posted more sooner as I'm finally on break for a few months. Thank you all so much for you lovely comments - please keep them coming as I love reading from you'll - don't forget to vote as well. Much love .xx