Lewis Hamilton - Confessions

A/N: This is for my main girl, ricciardosangel . I hope you all enjoy this fluffy romance Lew oneshot. Gosh I'm in love .xx

It was a long, tiring day at work as per usual but today being worse than others since I didn't get much sleep last night because of talking to someone. Well, more especially Lewis.

Even though we may be best friends, we sadly didn't get to see each other as much as we'd like to. He was busy travelling the world plus having to attend events whilst I have to work 5 times a week. Busy schedule on both of our sides so you can imagine that meeting up was quite a mission, I consider myself lucky to even get leave to go for a GP that Lewis invites me to.

It's also best if I kept my distance from him, the more I see him or well every time I see him, I just fall more in love with him. Yep you read that right hun. I caught feelings for him about 6 months despite us being friends for 3 and a half years, I was in denial about my feelings towards him. As many times I've tried to get over him since I didn't want to ruin our friendship, the thought of wanting to be his someday just stuck with me and it hurts me that he most probably only sees me as just his friend.

When I'm not around I bet he's hooking up with other girls because at the end of the day he's single and he can do what he wants, as much as I want to stop him I have no right to do so. I was up till 3 am talking to him about his break and just trying to catch up with each other's lives, I was put off when he told me had to go because he's going out with Chantel and Jocelyn. I cut the call short by saying "Have fun. Bye", I'm not one to give short responses but I couldn't care what they were going to go out to do. Stop lying to yourself, you know you do care.

My mind was fighting the urge to go to sleep right now, I know my body is in need of it but scrolling through my Instagram feed just got 10 times more interesting. A pang of jealousy hit me when I came across a picture of Lewis spotted with Chantel, Jocelyn and Daniel. Okay then. I shook my head and rolled my eyes as I continued scrolling. Just then my notification went off that Lewis posted on his story, he posted a pic of his view and captioned it about him being back in London. What is he doing here ? Was he planning on telling me ? Is he even going to see me ? So many questions ran through my mind but I wasn't going to ask him.

I do keep track of F1 even off-season as Lewis got me to be a fan of it. I just remembered that their livery reveal is on the 13th of Feb so that's why he probably came down early.

It was about 7 pm and it was about time I had a shower then called it a day because I'm exhausted. After changing into an over sized shirt, I gave one last look at my phone to check for any other notifications and I was glad their was nothing because sleep was calling my name.

Just as I shut my eyes my phone begins to ring, are you kidding me ? "Hello ?" I answered tired without looking at the caller ID. "Hey (Y/N/N) ! Are you at home ?" He asked eagerly. "Hmm why ?" I murmured. "Because I'm outside your door, open up" he chuckled. "Lew I don't have time for jokes, I'm really tired" I said as I was about to end the call. "This isn't a joke, I'm outside" he said as he then knocked on my front door which echoed on the phone. I cut the call and kicked the duvet aside as I got out of bed and padded to the door. As I unlocked the door to be faced with him, "When the lights are switched off, it clearly means that the person staying here is sleeping" I said as I then stepped aside for him to enter. "My bad, you're usually up till a little later" he said as he stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"Well I was talking till late hours of the night with someone, excuse me for getting the sleep that I needed" I said sassily as I walked back to my bedroom. I was suddenly no longer tired, I was either ready to argue with him or pull him by his collar to place my lips on his. I think it's best to just argue. "You know you had work this morning, I didn't force you to talk to me for so long" he said as he followed me to my room. "Well I chose to because I was being a good friend. Remind me the last time you called me first to check on how I was doing" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest whilst staring him down. "Look, I didn't come here to argue. Can we just forget about it and move on ?" He suggested.

"Okay, if that's what you want...because everything is about you !" I argued. God only knows where I found the energy to pick up an argument. "Me ? You're the one complaining !" He said in an obvious tone. "You know what...I'm done ! I'm tired of being the best friend whose shoulder you can cry on whenever you want to because you know I'll always be there no matter what. I'm sick of bottling up my feelings. Sometimes I wish we hadn't met..." I said lowly at the end. The only reason I said that is because maybe I wouldn't be suffering by bottling up my feelings for him.

"You don't mean that" he said as he stepped closer to me. "Well I think I do" I said seriously. "These have been the best 3 and a half years for the both of us" he said as he took another step forward. "Correction, the worst" I pursed my lips. "Take that back" he said as he closed the space between us, his chest pressed up against mine. "Make me" I challenged. He didn't wait any longer and caught me by surprise as he had a hand at the back of my neck then pulled my face towards his to finally connect our lips.

I've only ever dreamt of this and it's now actually happening, this has to be a dream. A hand of mind cupped his cheek whilst the other moved to the back of his head to lightly tug on the hair at the nape of his neck. His hands moved down my sides to the back of my thighs as he carried me to the edge of the bed. The sparks and butterflies in me were out of control, but damn did it feel amazing. I broke the kiss to catch my breath as I was sat up on my knees whilst he stood in front of me. Both of us were breathing heavily at this moment, "Wow" he said as he pressed his lips together. "Yeah wow" I said as an awkward silence fell between us. I ran a hand through my hair and pulled my shirt down as it hoisted up.

"I think I should go" he said as he turned around and started walking. Did I do something wrong ? Does he not like me ? What was this kiss to him ? Does he just want to forget about everything ?

"You're an idiot" I said as I stopped him from walking further out the door. "What ? Why ?" He asked as he turned around to face me. "How can you come here making it seem like I'm the one at fault then kiss me and now walk away ?" I said from where I was sitting up on my knees. He remained silent. "Are you embarrassed of me ?" I asked as my voice cracked at the end. "No not at all. I could never be embarrassed of you" he said as he now stood in front of me again. "This is so complicated" he said as he sat down at the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. "Then talk to me, you know I'm always here for you" I said as I rubbed his shoulders. "I...I think I-" he stammered. "Just tell me" I said as I grew impatient. "I'm in love with you !" He said as he raised his voice slightly.

"Then what's the problem ?" I asked as I raised a brow. "You probably don't feel the same. This has been going on for months and I can't keep it in any longer ! I don't want to ruin the amazing friendship we already have. Most importantly...I don't want to lose you" he frowned as he stood up to stand in front of me. "Well...if you must know...I've fallen for you too for many months now. I've wanted us to be something more but like you just said, I too was afraid of ruining our friendship since I didn't know how you felt about me...I guess the feeling is mutual"
I said as my lips curled into a smile as he also started to smile. "Then can I kiss you again ?" He asked as he leaned forward, our lips inches away from each other. "Gosh you don't even have to ask" I said as I pulled him by the collar of his shirt to place my lips onto his.