Artem Markelov - Self Control

A/N: Requested by DannyRicc17 , thank you for sending this in. This really hit me and I hate that I've now also fallen for Artem...damn. I hope you all enjoy ! Much love .xx

Warning: Language & NSFW

It was the day of the FIA Prize Giving at the Yas Marina Circuit. I was glad that I was finally on a break from studying and working to be able to accompany him for the evening.

I was busy getting dressed in our room, I sat in a towel in front of the mirror as I did my hair and makeup. I did a simple look and left my curled hair down. I slipped on my underwear then slid my dress on before putting on my black heels.

OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE

I then heard a knock at the door which could've only been Artem, I grabbed my phone from the bed side table and walked over to the door

I then heard a knock at the door which could've only been Artem, I grabbed my phone from the bed side table and walked over to the door. "Hey handsome" I smiled. "Forget about me, look at you" he said as he grabbed my hand and twirled me around. "You look beautiful" he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Thank you babe" I smiled as he then held my hand, we walked over to the elevator. "I don't feel like going now" he said as the tone in his voice changed. "What ? Why ?" I asked worriedly as I turned to look at him. "Because now I want to have my way with you" he whined. "Oh my... I thought it was serious" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Uh it is because now I can't control myself and I bet the other guys won't be able to either" he said as we stepped into the empty elevator. "Well you're going to have to wait" I said as I gave him a look. "That's what you say" he smirked as he then pulled me against his chest with my back against him. He placed small kisses on my shoulder, "Not now" I said trying to sound more serious. Just then the elevator stopped at another floor and I was quick to release his grip from me. The family then entered the elevator giving us a smile before turning to the front.

I then felt his hands travel sneakily from the back of my thighs to underneath my dress. I turned around to glare at him to stop as we could get caught but he clearly couldn't care. His hands were on my bum as he gave it a squeeze, before his hands could move to my core I quickly pulled his hands away from under my dress as the elevator had stopped at the ground floor.

"Stop it" I warned. "Don't act like you don't like it babe" he said as he walked beside me. I didn't say anything as I pressed my lips together. We then walked over to the Luna Lounge in silence, he must be really mad at me for not letting him have his way with me but I don't care.

As we took our seats, I turned to look at him to see him already looking at me. "What ?" I asked. "Nothing" he grinned as he crossed his arms over his chest. I crossed my legs over each other, "You're clearly thinking about something because that look on your face gives it away" I said. "Well I'm not going to tell you" he said in an obvious tone.

"You got me curious, spill" I said as I turned my body more towards him. "You basically cock blocked me, I'm not going to tell you" he said as he looked everywhere else but me. "Listen here, we're out in public and could've gotten caught. You know as much as I'd love to also have my way with you, at least I have control" I said lowly enough so only he could hear. "Control ? We'll see about that" he said as he then bit his bottom lip.