Lando Norris - #3

A/N: Requested by @jeannetx . Hope you guys enjoy ! Be sure to vote & comment. Much love.

3. "Stop being so jealous will you?"

It was a Friday night, even though Lando was still on a break he wasn't in the mood to go out tonight and that was fine by me since I was invited for one of my friends birthday dinner.

As I was busy studying and finishing up assignments all afternoon, Lando went out with some friends to just catch up before the season starts and also not forgetting to work out.

Whilst I was in the shower I didn't hear Lando coming in, but I guess he took notice I was in the shower by the running water so he killed some time
by watching TV in the bedroom.

I got dressed in the bathroom, doing my hair, makeup and changing into my outfit for tonight.

OUTFIT FOR REFERENCE

It was not until I walked out of the en-suite to where my perfume was in the cabinet

It was not until I walked out of the en-suite to where my perfume was in the cabinet. He turned to look at me when he heard the clicking of my heels against the hard wood floor. "And just where do you think you're going ?" He asked as he turned his attention to me. "Remember that dinner thing I was telling you about earlier this week ? Well it's today and I need you to drop me off please" I said as I tied the knot of my top again before spraying on some perfume.

"Okay" he let out a sigh as he got off the bed to walk
up next to me. I grabbed my purse and phone, then turned around to face him. "Who's going ?" He asked as he shoved his hands into the pocket of his sweatpants. "I don't believe you know anyone there that's going besides Tim Tam" I said as I started to walk downstairs. "Tim Tam ?" He asked confused. "Tamara" I said as I turned around to look at him for a brief second before making my way outside. "Ohhh" he said in realisation. "Yeahhh now lets get going otherwise I'm going to be late" I said as I stood by the passenger door. "When are you not late though ?" He asked as he went around to the drivers side. I narrowed my eyes at him and just then he unlocked the car.

I may not be making an entrance for being late this time but I sure as hell will be making an entrance because of the car. Of course since Lando drives for McLaren, he was given a car for his own personal use.

The ride to the restaurant was quiet, only the music playing softly in the background had filled the silence. He of course had to rev the car when we stopped in front of the restaurant. Show off. "Oh my god everyone's looking" I said under my breath. "That's a good thing" he said from beside me.

My friends were all stood outside...I wonder why ? Their were a few guys out here as well, I could see Lando's jaw clench when he saw one of my guy friends, Jason. It's actually his birthday today, Lando knows that but he was of course wasn't too keen on letting me come here because he knows that Jason is a player or if you'd like to call him a fuckboy.

The car clearly caught everyone's attention as some people wanted to know who was going to come out of it. "Okay bye babe, I'll call you when I'm done" I turned to look at him. He sighed before nodding his head as I then pecked his lips. He smiled at me as he watched me step out of the car. He rolled down the window as I closed the door, I then waved at him and just then Jason walked towards me to pull me in for a hug. "Hey! Thanks for coming" he smiled. "Thanks for inviting me" I smiled back. He then looked behind me to see the car.

"Hey man, sick ride !" Jason said as he leaned against the car door to talk to Lando. "Thanks" he said plainly. I tried to hold back my laugh, he clearly doesn't like him. "Why don't you join us ?" Jason asked. That's when I stepped in because I know what Lando's going to do if he has to come with us. "Nah I think he's okay, he has some stuff to do" I said as I stood beside Jason. "That stuff can wait, I'd love to join" he said as his face lit up. Oh god. "Great, we'll see you inside" Jason said as I stood up. Lando then sped off to park the car as everyone walked inside the restaurant. I excused myself as I decided to wait for Lando outside.

I had my arms crossed over my chest as he walked towards me with a smug look on his face. "You could've went out with the guys or something" I said as we walked side by side inside the restaurant. "Then I'd miss out on the real fun" he grinned as he then grabbed a hold of my hand and entwined our fingers.

Yet again all eyes were on the both of us, the only empty seat that was left for the both of us was one next to Jason and some other guy whom I didn't know. Since I knew Jason better, I was just about to pull the seat to sit next to him but Lando sat in place. Are you kidding me ? I gave him a look before sitting down next to him. "So I didn't catch your name" Jason spoke as he turned to look at him. "Lando" he said as he extended his hand to shake. "Jason, but I bet you already knew that" he smiled. "As a matter of fact, I didn't" Lando smiled back. This liar.

"What do you do mate ?" Jason asked him, now he's intrigued. "I race, simple as that. You're still studying right ?" Lando asked. "I was but I dropped out a few months ago, my parents are well to do so I thought why should I waste my time" he chuckled. Lando then glanced at me in signal to lean in closer, "Thought as much" he whispered. I stifled a laugh but kept myself together. "You're a street racer ?" Jason asked. I thought I should answer that before Lando gives in a cold reply back. "He drives for McLaren in Formula One" I smiled proudly. I placed my hand on top of his in signal to not say anything further.

"Is that where you guys drive in circles ?" Jason asked. I could see Lando clench his jaw and roll his eyes, he's so done with him. I was about to speak up but Lando decided to answer that instead, "Yeah mate, we waste our time going in circles for about 60 laps. Sounds like fun doesn't it ?" Lando said sarcastically. "No" Jason chuckled, he didn't catch on. When Jason turned to have a conversation with the girl next to him, Lando turned to look at me. "Just look at this mug" he said as he gestured to Jason. "Calm down honey" I giggled.

The whole night Jason was trying to become friends with Lando but he was having none of it and just wanted to leave, he was already offended by his assumption of driving in circles but anyway.

After everyone finished eating their dinner and paid up, Jason had suggested that we all take pictures outside. I went first since Lando wanted to leave ASAP. I was caught off guard when Jason wrapped his arms around my waist from behind with his head on my shoulder. I could see Lando clench his jaw again, he was fuming and that's when he decided to speak up. "That picture is missing something" he said. "What ?" Jason asked as he released his grip on me and had his hand on my lower back. "Me" Lando said in an obvious tone. Lando stood next to me with me being in between the two of them. He didn't like the idea of Jason's hand on my lower back, so close that he would probably touch my bum.

"Wait" Lando yelled before the guy could take the picture. Lando stood in between Jason and I, satisfied he could place his hand on my lower back instead. Jason had a weirded out look on his face. "Stop being so jealous will you ?" I whispered loud enough so only he could hear. After the guy took the picture, Lando hadn't let go of my hand whilst I hugged Jason. We just ended up waving everyone off before getting into the car. "Why do you have such stupid friends ?" He asked. "Just because you don't like one of them, doesn't mean you can call them all stupid" I raised my brows at him. "Jason is an idiot, let's not get into it. The next time you want to go out with your friends, I should be the first one you think of going out with" he said as he sped off.