Max Verstappen - Not so boring

A/N: Requested by @Littlemissunnoticed . Hope you all enjoy ! Be sure to vote & comment. Much love .xx

Warning : Language & NSFW

It's off season and gosh was this much needed for Max as well as myself since we don't see each other so much during the year. It's either he has an event in another country to attend to or it's something with the team or it's me that can't make it since I'm busy studying and have so many assignments to do.

It actually felt kind of odd to be honest that we both have no work to do during our break but it was nice as well.

Max was gone out to the gym whilst I slept in a little longer this morning. After doing my morning routine and making myself some breakfast I replied back to all my messages, luckily one of my best friends was online so I had someone to talk to.

She caught me off guard when I was just about to reply to her previous message as she tried to FaceTime me. "Girlll" she yelled on the phone. "Sup boo" I smiled. "How's my girl doing ? I miss you so much" she pouted as she leaned on her hand. "I'm good as always, can't complain. How are you doing love ?" I asked as I held my phone in one hand whilst I ate a spoonful of my cereal with my other. "I'm okay, just a bit sick that's all" she said as she then began to cough.

"Have you seen a doctor ? Damn that cough is bad" I said worried. "I'm going today so don't worry, I think it's because of the weather" she sniffled. "You're always so delayed, it's like you're waiting for it to get worse" I said as I rolled my eyes. "I am lazy, we both already know that" she laughed. I shook my head at her, "What's new ?" I asked as I continued eating. "Well, nothing much really... it's really boring back home without you" she said. "Yeah right, you guys must be so glad you don't have to hear my loud voice everyday" I laughed. "Shut up, we miss it" she said as she gave me a look. "At least you're living the life with your boyfriend, travelling the world and shit" she said as she wiggled her brows.

"Can't complain" I grinned as I raised my glass of water and took a sip. "How's Max anyway ?" She asked. "He's good, we're both more happy now that we're on a break so yeah" my lips curled into a smile at the thought of him. "And what's he like in bed ?" she had a cheeky grin on her face. "Excuse you" I said in shock. "Hey ! I told you about my sex life, you can at least tell me about yours, SPILL" she yelled over the phone. "It's ehhh" I said as I pressed my lips together. "What the fuck is ehhh ?" She asked as she looked at me confused. "It's boring okay" I said as I looked away from her. "Did I hear correctly that you just called Max boring ?" She asked in shock.

"Unfortunately yes" I said as I bit my bottom lip. "I can't believe this, he looks so dominating and shit yet you're saying he's boring" she was still shocked. "I've only ever been with 2 guys, that being Max and my ex. Not that my ex was any better but I mean it ain't as exciting you know ? Like you said he looks dominating and damn I wish he was" I said as I covered my face. "No need to be shy about it. We all have our kinks, maybe he just hasn't shown his yet" she said as she shrugged her shoulders. Little did I know, Max came home quite a while ago and overheard our conversation.

I heard the front door close, shit. "Hey I gotta go, Max is back" I said as I gave her a look. "Okay see yah boo, love you. Bye" she waved. "Love yah more" I smiled as I then waved her off and ended the call. He walked over to the kitchen and placed his car keys as well as his water bottle onto the counter top. I walked to the kitchen with the dishes in hand and placed them in sink. He opened the fridge to grab another bottle of ice water, I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Hey babe" I said happily. He didn't say nor did he show any affection, he just stiffened in my embrace and pushed my arms away. What's his problem ?