194. Part II: Behind the Council of Regents

"Also, remember that the stars are only hiding in the light of the great sky during the day." Oisin continued to explain. "The stars are hiding in plain sight deceiving everyone."

"What are you trying to say?" Henry asked. "Is there something that I need to know about the Council of Regents?"

"For quite some time now, your cousin Luca and the king of the Phoenix clan have been secretly gathering intelligence on the Council of Regents."

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Henry was surprised by Oisin's revelation.

"Over the years, your cousin and King Nike suspects that Council of Regents have been misusing their power and authority."

"How come Luca never told me any of this?" Henry asked.

"The prince," Oisin said. "Did not want you to get involved with this. Well, not until he finds a concrete evidence."

"But ..." Henry was about to say something, however, Oisin cut him off.

"It is not something you need to be concern as of now. You need to focus on why we are here." Oisin continued. "Especially, why you are."

Henry paused and sighed deeply.

"Do you think the Council of Regents has a hand in my father's disappearance?"

"I don't know." Oisin said honestly. "Prince Luca and the king of Phoenix clan did not want me to get involved either on their mission in uncovering the truth behind the Council of Regents."

"If that is true," Helios said. "Then, my instinct is right that my father needs me."

Helios heard everything.

"My father may be in danger. I need to be at his side. I should not have gone to this place regardless of the reason why."

"Listen," Oisin said. "Your father is the king of your clan. This is where he wants you to be. This is your mission. You have no choice but to obey your king who happens to be your father and make him proud."

"Besides, this is a one-way trip to begin with." Henry said.

--- end of chapter ---