377. Part IV: Idyllic world of the nymphes

"Are you ready, your royalties?" The High General of the Forest clan asked his companions.

The three royalties nodded in affirmation. One by one, they took the Ambrosia from the cloth. It was the child king of the Aeolian clan who ate the food for the gods first. Followed by the prince of the Vatr clan, then, the prince of the Phoenix clan and lastly, the High General of the Forest clan.

After they had consumed the staple, as the Grand Magus had explained everything came to pass—the boys began to feel dizzy, their bodies shook uncontrollably, and momentarily, their vision became dark and then, it was over. When they opened their eyes, everything was in monochromatic.

"Did it work?" The child king of the Aeolian clan asked.

"I don't see the colored thread that the Grand Magus had mentioned." The prince of the Vatr clan said.

"Let's look around." The High General of the Forest clan suggested.

And, they did as what Oisin had said. After a minute or two, the prince of the Phoenix clan spoke.

"I see a red thread." Helios said as he pointed at the south.

Everyone looked where he was pointing at.

"I don't see anything." The prince of the Vatr clan replied.

"There." The prince of the Phoenix clan tried to convince his companions.

"I don't see it either." The child king of the Aeolian clan concurred what North had said.

"Perhaps, it is different for everyone since we have to go find our own nymphes." The High General of the Forest clan said. "Keep on looking."

The child king of the Aeolian clan looked around; however, he could not see his thread.

"I see it." The High General of the Forest clan said. "Mine is colored green."

"There's mine." The prince of the Vatr clan pointed. "It is blue."

"Dammit! I still don't see mine." The child king of the Aeolian clan was getting frustrated.

--- end of chapter ---