344. Part XV: Ally or foe

"Look," Grime Hullo broke the silence. "It has been decades since I left Adamah to find an alternate solution. I scoured all the realms and now Earth is my last hope to find a way to end the Star Child for good."

The Kentauros paused.

"And, what have you learned?" The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan asked curiously.

"Nothing." Grime Hullo said plainly then he spoke again. "Well, almost, nothing."

"What do you mean?" The prince of the Vatr clan asked.

"Well..." Grime Hullo's word trailed off as he carefully thought of something.

"Well, what?!" The High General of the Forest clan impatiently asked.

"I am thinking." The Kentauros replied.

"Damn!" The prince of Vatr clan exclaimed. "Great help you've been."

"Listen," Grime Hullo replied. "I am trying my best here. But, the only 'solution' I can think of is to off the prince of the Phoenix clan before the Star Child fully takes full control of him."

"Are you crazy? That is definitely off the table!" North yelled at Grime Hullo.

"I know!" The Kentauros replied. "Helios is like a younger brother to me and I am willingly lay my life for him than let any harm come his way!"

Everyone became silent.

"There is another way." Rahel came out of the Grand Magus of Aeolian clan's chamber.

Everyone looked at where the voice came from. Grime Hullo rushed over to Rahel.

"Are you okay? Shouldn't you be resting some more?"

"I am okay," Rahel said as he touched Grime Hullo's left cheek with his right hand.

Grime Hullo drew his forehead close to Rahel's forehead.

"Are you sure you have recovered?"

"I have." Rahel kissed Grime Hullo on the right cheek.

"Can you please tell us what the alternate way is to get rid of the Star Child?" The prince of the Phoenix clan politely asked.

--- end of chapter ---