342. Part XIII: Ally or foe

"King Nike," Grime Hullo began to say. "is a very cryptic man."

"I am starting to see that about my father." The prince of the Phoenix clan replied.

"He speaks obscurely on purpose as Adamah has lots of spies and traitors."

"But what does he mean by 'it's time'?" Helios asked again

"If I may interrupt," The child king of the Aeolian clan was not asking for a permission, he was stating what he would do. "I believe it has something to do with him." Henry pointed at Grime Hullo.

"Huh?" Helios was still confused. "I am sorry if I am not grasping what you mean."

"Let me break it down for you the best I know how." The child king of the Aeolian clan said as he walked towards the prince of the Phoenix clan and place his left hand on the right shoulder of the prince. "Mission... dream... Kentauros... periapt... the Star Child."

At first, Helios stared confoundedly at Henry and then as if a light bulb lit, he understood what the child king of the Aeolian clan was trying to say.

"Oh..." Helios smiled.

"Finally!" The child king of Aeolian clan exclaimed out of relief.

"Thank you, your majesty." He said to Henry. Then, he addressed the Kentauros. "How do we stop the Star Child then?"

"Not we," Grime Hullo began to say. "Me."

"What?!" The High General of the Forest clan replied. "You are as vague as the king of the Phoenix clan."

"Watch your tongue!" The Kentauros warned Oisin.

"Enough!" The prince of the Phoenix clan interrupted. "Please, Mr. Hugo. I am begging tell us everything."

The Kentauros sighed deeply as he looked into the eyes of the prince of the Phoenix clan. When, he did, he could feel the anguish and sadness from the prince's heart. He, then, looked into the eyes of the people in the room and gauged what they reactions would once they found out the truth.

--- end of chapter ---