293. Part XXI: To gather moon dust

"Be wary," The prince of Phoenix clan began to say as he sat on his own on the ground. "For the first time in my life, I felt what real fear is all about. I am not talking about some nightmare that would go away once you woke up. Nay!"

Slowly, he began to stand, though, he was a still feeble, he refused anyone's help even from the prince of the Vatr clan who was offering it.

"The horrors of what I felt was beyond, the horrors that we have heard old folk's tales of the olden days, of the Great War or the oratory testaments what the Ancient One was, is and will be." He paused as his voice quivered. "I felt him touching my very soul and I felt so dirty, so violated and so powerless. When he took over my body earlier, there was nothing I can do but watch like I was somewhere else, like I was not inside my own shell."

Tears began to fall from his eyes.

"And the atrociousness that he forced me to watch of what he did and what he intends to do—there was no grand plan. It is just utter annihilation. That's it."

"Hey," The prince of the Vatr clan began to say. "Relax."

The prince of the Phoenix clan looked at him. "I say it once again, be wary. Be wary as the Star Child is ever so vigilant. He has eternity to wait and wait until he can corrupt everyone's hearts. Anger, hate, apathy and all other negative emotions are the paths that opens a man's heart for him to consume and corrupt."

The prince of the Vatr clan walked to Helios and embraced the prince of the Phoenix clan tightly while the rest of his companions pondered on what Helios had spoken.

--- end of chapter ---