317. Part XLV: To gather moon dust

The bastard prince of the Vatr clan arrived at block where the moon dust gathering ritual was happening at the same time when Sacha stepped on the rooftop. He then parked his motorcycle in the same alley where his apprentice turned invisible. After assessing the situation, he took the route the same way Gaelic did. Thorn was halfway leading to the top, by the time, Sacha reached Gaelic and covered him with his energy bubble.

On the rooftop adjacent to where the action was happening, a portal opened. And from that gateway, the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan stepped out. From where he was, he could clearly see the ritual as it progressed at the building in front of him. He could also see the Kentauros, that was Gaelic, and another being inside a bubble energy.

His attention was pique when he saw the ancient writings on the bunker, which was a perfect square and instantly recognized the handywork. He then knew who was performing the moon dust gathering ritual.

The Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan wasted no time, he teleported on the bunker where the ritual was happening and the moment he stepped on the bunker, the laser beams started firing at him. He then dodged the beam by taking a right knee as he lifted his right arm into the air, and when he did his hand glowed. He then smacked his right hand on the perfect square and then, all the ancient writings on the bunker glowed momentarily and wave of energy was released like a big circular light moving outward.

The energy waved destroyed all the lasers, as well as the energy bubble that Sacha used to protect himself and Gaelic. The two were thrown off where they were and rendered them unconscious. The energy wave extended to a ten-mile radius and knocking down the power lines and short circuited all electronic devices including motorized vehicles within the radius.

--- end of chapter ---