339. Part X: Ally of foe

"Tell us, who you really are?" The prince of the Vatr clan asked the Grime Hullo.

"That's complicated." Grime Hullo answered.

"Make it uncomplicated." North said.

"I rather not."

"This is ridiculous?" The High General of the Forest clan said. "Clearly, he is not answering the questions!"

"Patience everyone." The prince of the Phoenix intervened. "Mr. Hugo Miller, do you trust me?"

"Of course, my prince." Grime Hullo said. "But I do not trust these people."

"Why you?!" Oisin outburst.

"High General, please." Helios pleaded Oisin to calm down.

The High General of the Forest clan then obliged.

"Mr. Hugo," The prince of the Phoenix clan said to Grime Hullo. "I beg you, please."

Grime Hullo looked into Helios' eyes and resigned his recalcitrance. He sighed. "You are right, my prince." He stood up and looked at the faces of the people in front of him.

"It is true," Grime Hullo began to say. "what he said," as he pointed his opened hand towards the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan. "I am Grime Hullo. I belong to the Kentaurian bloodline and son of the late King Ivo."

"I thought your name is Hugo Miller?" The prince of the Phoenix clan asked.

"You can't be Hugo Miller." The child king of the Aeolian clan said. "Hugo Miller is an old dude with silvery hair."

"Well, I welcomed you," He replied to the child king of the Aeolian clan. "And, you..." He looked at the High General of the Forest clan. "... into my home. But what did you do? You led Gaelic into my cottage."

"What?!" The High General of the Forest clan replied. "What the hell are you talking about? The dude that helped us was an old man. And, who the hell is a Gaelic?"

"Is that Kentauros on the roof where the moon dust gathering ritual was?" The Grand Magus asked.

"Yes."

--- end of chapter ---