286. Part XIV: To gather moon dust

The day that Captain Santiago died was the day when the moon would be at its fullest.

Meanwhile, back in his penthouse, Thorn was standing naked in the center of a room meditating. He was being surround by energy that illuminated in hues of blackish-gray. As he levitated, he began to chant a dead that once existed in Adamah.

In the forest surrounding the mountain, Helios suddenly stop on his track. At first, he thought he was imagining that he heard something and dismissed it as the leaves rustling or wind passing. However, the noises that he thought was nothing was making its presence known.

[ee-kalala tahaeheh anaka-iehnata o-naeh haehara ma-ya ka-alala]

He looked around and could not see anyone. As the chanting continued, Helios began to feel dizzy and weak.

[ee-kalala tahaeheh anaka-iehnata o-naeh haehara ma-ya ka-alala]

The ominous mantra seemed to be getting louder and Helios felt like it was a strong buzzing in his ears that continued to invade his mind that was starting to paralyze him. Helios then fell on his knees on the ground with arms at his sides. His body began to stiffen, and his neck involuntarily moved skyward.

[ee-kalala tahaeheh anaka-iehnata o-naeh haehara ma-ya ka-alala]

His eyes bulge and his mouth opened on its own. His eyes turned white as ray of light began to escape from his mouth.

[ee-kalala tahaeheh anaka-iehnata o-naeh haehara ma-ya ka-alala]

Suddenly, a voice so portentous as if it came from the depths of the nether pit spoke using Helios' mouth.

[waha-o daraehda ka-alala ma-eh]

Suddenly, Thorn screamed so loud as he was being struck by lightning a hundred folds over. He was suspended in the air his back was arching backwards as well as his head and arms.

"AHHH!!!"

Thorn's cries were spine chilling and it echoed at the four corners of the room. He screamed from the excruciating pain and a power surge came out of Thorn and room imploded.

--- end of chapter ---