328. Part LVI: To gather moon dust

"Hey!" Sacha shouted at the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan and the Kentauros which he could not their faces as they were facing the other way. "Dammit!"

"Sacha!" Thorn voice came booming which sent shivers in Sacha's as well as the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan's and the Kentauros' bodies.

The bastard prince of the Vatr clan conjured the moisture from the air, and it form a bridge made of water. As he waited for the bridge to be completed, Sacha slowly walked towards where the Grand Magus of Aeolian clan was.

"Sacha, I command you to stay where you are!" Thorn shouted.

"But, my Lord, they are escaping!" Sacha replied.

"STAY!"

Grime Hullo stole a quick glance and saw the man began walking on the bridge made of water.

"Step into the portal now!" The Grand Magus commanded the Kentauros.

Grime Hullo felt the power and the overwhelming sinister aura coming from the man crossing over the bridge made of water. He had no choice for he could not engage in a fight, at that moment, for he could not put his lover's life in danger. Despite not knowing if the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan was either a friend or a foe, for the sake of his lover's safety, he stepped into the portal halfheartedly.

Every step that the bastard prince of the Vatr clan made on the bridge made of water made the ground trembled which compelled the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan took a quick look. His body was somewhat filled with terror as he saw the bastard prince of the Vatr clan. He immediately turned around and stepped into the portal.

Thorn was not able to have glimpse of the Grand Magus of the Aeolian clan's face. He raised his left hand and ice spikes appeared and then he pushed his left hand forward and those deadly spears came flying towards Addy.

--- end of chapter ---