275. Part III: To gather moon dust

After the emotional breakdown Grime Hullo had in the balcony, he rested in Rahel's bedroom where he had been sleeping in since he came to the big city.

He was still bare chested and still wearing the thin cotton pajama as he rested on the bed with both of his hands tucked under his head. Meanwhile, Rahel had finished taking a shower. He had already blow dried his hair. When he stepped out of the bathroom, he was wearing a white tank top and grey boxer briefs.

He saw his lover laying on the bed and he could see every inch of Grime Hullo's body muscles were bulging beautiful especially his manhood. Rahel could not stop thinking of ways of making love with him. His cock quickly rose inside his boxer briefs which was very hard to conceal. Though, his manhood was not as hung as Grime Hullo's foot size fuck tool, his was nothing to be ashamed of for it was raging a quarter shorter than the Kentauros' with an ample girth to boast.

That evening was particular making him crazy-sex crazy. As the full moon was fast approaching so was his sexual desires heightened. Though, fairies were insatiable in sex, however, the three days waxing gibbous before the full moon intensified their sexual desires. Of course, not discounting the fact that he had one fucking hot, handsome and virile guy laying on his bed half naked to begin with.

Rahel could feel his body temperature was beginning to rise with lust. He rushed towards the bed and laid beside Grime Hullo. At first, he laid on his back, however, feeling so conscious of his raging erection he laid on his right side facing Grime Hullo who was then laying on his back. He, then, looked at Grime Hullo's face and he thought he could stare at his gorgeous face all like some masterpiece portrait that was usually found in a museum.

--- end of chapter ---