302. Part XXX: To gather moon dust

Meanwhile, Gaelic was in the subway when he felt the Kentauros' signature energy. It was the rush hour and the cart were filled with humans, and using his powers was out of the question, for it was in his best interest not to expose who he really was. Thus, there was nothing he could do until the next station. Gaelic knew that if he exposed himself, dire consequences would follow. He knew this firsthand.

When he first arrived on Earth, some thirty years ago, in his quest to capture the Kentauros.

Like a falling star, he entered the Earth's atmosphere and landed less than ten miles from in a different city in a different country. Less than an hour of his arrival, he was captured by the police and was put to jail. He was interrogated for several hours until he was handed over to the military when he was treated like some lab guinea pig where he was prodded and all. For years, he was trap inside the unknown military facility until he was rescued by the bastard prince of the Vatr clan and gave him a different form.

His hatred for humans sprung during his captivity and it was forever etched not only in his flesh, but more so, in his soul. From then on, he vowed that he would have his revenge and he needed the Weapon of the Sage to set his plan in motion.

As soon as the door opened, he jumped out of the cart. People were coming and going in the station. He franticly ran and looked around trying to find a place where he could transform. He went to the far end of the station. He saw a steel door with 'DO NOT ENTRY' sign. He grabbed the handle and gentle pulled it. But it was locked. He looked around before he used his strength and door was forced opened.

--- end of chapter ---