212. Part VIII: Fierce I

"Seriously ... I ... am ... about ... to ... release!" The prince of the Phoenix clan warned North.

However, no matter how hard Helios tried to make North aware of his forthcoming orgasm, the prince of the Vatr clan would not stop pleasuring him.

"NORTH!" The prince of the Phoenix clan cried out. "AHHH!!!"

Helios entire body convulsed. Every fiber of his body shook from the mind-blowing experience he had with the prince of the Vatr clan.

The prince of the Phoenix clan continued to ejaculate inside the prince of the Vatr clan's mouth. He had expelled so much cum that North could not shallow it all fast enough.

North had released Helios' still hard cock from his mouth and his dashing face was showered with his lover's cum.

Meanwhile, Helios' legs felt weak as he slowly sat on the bathroom floor.

"That was amazing!" The prince of the Phoenix clan said. "I cannot explain it. It is far the best experience than using my ..." Helios stopped and suddenly felt shy.

"Your hand?" The prince of the Vatr clan replied.

North chuckled as he sat beside Helios and removed the remnant of the prince of the Phoenix clan's cum off his face.

Helios laughed as well as he looked at North's face covered with his cream.

"I'm sorry." Helios said as he touched North's face.

"Don't be." North replied. "It was fun wasn't it?"

"Yes." Helios replied shyly.

The prince of the Phoenix clan looked between North's legs and saw the towering manhood of his lover. Wanting to return the pleasure that he had received, Helios pressed his lips against North as his right hand took hold of his lover's raging hardon.

North grasped as he felt Helios' hand wrapped around his massive erection.

"Hmmm ... I am a mess." The prince of the Vatr clan said after breaking his lip lock with Helios.

"I don't mind." Helios replied.

--- end of chapter ---